**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The featured Legendary crystal

The 6* drop rates are different from each other anyone else notice this

Comments

• Shadow_Blade11Shadow_Blade11 Posts: 66
    THe dragon man ones are well below what they should be. SMH kabam refunding more compensation again.....
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Bruh I chose the Dragon Man ones :#:/

Same here
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    🥲🥲🤕 what on earth whys the dragon man one lower 😳
    What is this is he rarer or something that the chances are like 3 times lower for a 6star
  • Vincent_690Vincent_690 Posts: 7
    At least y’all were able to get the crystal you wanted

That ain't fair why is the dragonman one bugged
    The worst thing is why would some1 check all the drop rates for all 3 if for 2 it's same If I had known obviously pick other 2 everyone else shouldn't pick dragon man crystal unless you want a 3star or 4satr
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I chose dragon man, little did I know that I chose compensation...

Same here. I wanted someone to use my ag on. Well, let's see what happens.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    I chose the dragon man one too

But pulled a 6 star dragon man…
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Fits in perfectly with the last 6 weeks…
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    I picked the dragon man and noticed the drop rates by mistake so yes no one is going to check it. I did by chance
    GamerT said:

I chose the dragon man one too

But pulled a 6 star dragon man…

Wow lucky I pulled a 4star luke cage, I don't want it, I want the normal drop rate not a lower one
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    What if these are some secret back end drop rates. You've got much better luck at pulling a super skrull than dragon man. Good thing Winter Soldier wasn't picked or he'd have a 40% drop rate
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    oh come on i always get unlucky with this - i picked dragon man now i feel cheated :S
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Foolish of me to assume they would get something right. I picked the dragon man crystal too
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I picked the Dragon-Man crystal too :(
    Kabam where's our compensation!?
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I chose the dragon man ones
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

You would think after all the crystal messes that have happened the last couple of months, I would stop assuming these all be the same....

You would think having messed up twice this month already, Kabam would have figured out they need to check the drop rates themselves
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I mean, it's Super Skrull; if they chose him over DM or Overseer, then more power to them.
  • Damian271234Damian271234 Posts: 6
    I picked the dragonman one because I wanted him but I didn't realise they were different. I got 3 star rhino
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    its free stuff, so im not gonna complain
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Was any official response to this that I might have missed?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Can people even be mad at the messed up drop rates? You only get extra crystals
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man cavs were before the altered drop rates and these crystals are exactly like the old ones, including old drop rates. This isn't a bug nor does it require compensation.