**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So we put battle chips boost on…

Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
And now give us only 2* arenas.. no 5/6* arena to play and get decent milestones.

Is meant to be a celebration and yet get less than normal. And the trade in event πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ limiting everything to 1.. just why

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

And now give us only 2* arenas.. no 5/6* arena to play and get decent milestones.

Is meant to be a celebration and yet get less than normal. And the trade in event πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ limiting everything to 1.. just why

Normally one is there’s to you complain
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

The normal ones are also out. So damn quick to start complaining.

Also the 1*/2* give more points in those arena
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

They dont, they give standard 2 and 1* points.

Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

No there’s giv standards
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 β˜…β˜…
    Gamer said:

Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

No there’s giv standards
    I hope that’s a bug. A bit more points will be nice
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192 β˜…
    Its not a bug thats the points they should give
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 β˜…β˜…
    Gil0610 said:

Its not a bug thats the points they should give

Then I'll be busy for the next few days ^^
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah thats the only thing i disagree with. "celebrating" By having to spend a couple of days in arena for only 5k shards. Not worth it at all.
    Monk1 said:

300+ arena for a few 6* shards.. don’t feel
    Like a celebration

Many hav the same though I’m won’t do it I’m sticking with normal arran
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's a shame this isn't open to 3 star champions. I have nearly 1000 arena boost crystals but they are totally useless for this event.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Primis00 said:

Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

They dont, they give standard 2 and 1* points.
    Gamer said:

Monk1 said:

Primis00 said:

No there’s giv standards
    A R1 2* hardly give 600 points regularly without the multiplier, Its giving 1700 in the special arena. Doesnt seems like standard to me though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

Like a celebration

So...don't do it. I seem to remember you having a similar complaint last Arena like this.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129 β˜…
    Isn’t there a boost on the BCs too, I am only getting the same as normal
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129 β˜…

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Monk1 said:

Like a celebration

So...don't do it. I seem to remember you having a similar complaint last Arena like this.
    There is the point.. it was poor last year and now the game has moved on, making it even worse!!!

Lasy at best.. could of dropped some t5b shards in there for that much arena
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Like a celebration

There is the point.. it was poor last year and now the game has moved on, making it even worse!!!

Lasy at best.. could of dropped some t5b shards in there for that much arena
    For everyone?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The grind is rough for a celebration, for sure. Especially with the other special arena going on. At least with 3*s we could use boosts.

I'm totally doing it, of course, just like I did last time. That said, I'm not enjoying the lag this time around.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's a shame this isn't open to 3 star champions. I have nearly 1000 arena boost crystals but they are totally useless for this event.

This is an interesting observation. Maybe we'll eventually see 1 and 2 star boost come around during this celebration as a special reward or milestone in the future. The 6 star arena will still be a tasking grind (if that is the choice that one makes)