**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Way Home Teaser

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That was literally everything that I wanted it to be. Green Goblin’s Pumpkin Bomb, Doc Ock obviously, but did I miss anything?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Multiverse indeed
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

That was literally everything that I wanted it to be. Green Goblin’s Pumpkin Bomb, Doc Ock obviously, but did I miss anything?

Lizards roar, electos lightning, and I think sandman?
    Well I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough. Let me just watch it again 10 times
    you could also hear DaFoes laugh when the pumpkin bomb landed
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Absolutely amazing. This an doctor strange multiverse of madness is gonna be wild.

They really need to buff and or overhaul dr.strange,p of just bring in a new one, is too filthy to be worth nothing….
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Lpoo said:

Was that James Franco’s Harry Osborn saying “Careful what you wish for Parker”?

I believe so.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’ve never been more excited for anything!
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Lizard man, Doc Oc, Electro, DaFoes laugh with the pumpkin bomb, Sandman (I think) and a quick frame of Charlie Cox I think... So hype
    Where did you see Charlie Cox and Lizard?
  • Options
    edited August 2021

ChriissR said:

Lizard man, Doc Oc, Electro, DaFoes laugh with the pumpkin bomb, Sandman (I think) and a quick frame of Charlie Cox I think... So hype
    Where did you see Charlie Cox and Lizard?
    The guy in the white suit that slams the folders down is Charlie. Lizard you can at least hear roar during the trailer.

Edit: think that little quick clip where Peter is in a suit and then something comes out from behind him is lizard.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Lizards roar, electos lightning, and I think sandman?
    Well I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough. Let me just watch it again 10 times
    you could also hear DaFoes laugh when the pumpkin bomb landed

That part got me hyped
  • Options

Looks dope, plot seems stupid though

Stupid how?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Rant over
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

Nah it was his father William Dafoe.

Strange literally learned in HIS TITLE MOVIE to not screw around with risky magic too much! I could understand doing something risky to save the universe but for Peter? Cmon

So, theory time here, but what if it isn't Dr. Strange at all? What if it's Mephisto posing as Dr strange? This story all of a sudden screams One More Day story arc.
  • Options
    Or, theory number 2, it's a Dr strange variant because the multiverse has already been unleashed because of Loki.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

Strange literally learned in HIS TITLE MOVIE to not screw around with risky magic too much! I could understand doing something risky to save the universe but for Peter? Cmon

So, theory time here, but what if it isn't Dr. Strange at all? What if it's Mephisto posing as Dr strange? This story all of a sudden screams One More Day story arc.
    You really just said Mephisto… I made a joke but what if it’s actually Mysterio and it’s alk an illusion again lol
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Pretty sure it's straight from the comics. When Peter's identify was revealed, he asked Doctor Strange for help and everything was alright. But not in the movie...
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

You really just said Mephisto… I made a joke but what if it’s actually Mysterio and it’s alk an illusion again lol
    The possibilities are literally endless 😈🤣