Options

Summoner titles.

Can you gain Cavalier and Thronebreaker titles without gaining Uncollected and elders bane?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,298 ★★★★★
    Elder bane yes uc no but if that happens either there’s hacking to getting it
  • Options
    SJSSJS Posts: 11
    Ok sound it’s a while since I got them so couldn’t quite remember but thanks I thought the titles looked a little odd when the player said to me about it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm if this is correct please or message me direct
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 787 ★★★★
    I don't remember what Elder's Bane is for, but you kind of need to go through Act 5 (and therefore the Collector) to get to Act 6, so I am almost certain you cannot get Cavalier without being Uncollected first.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    SJS said:

Mike doesn’t need to message you directly to confirm. You must get the uncollected title to reach cavalier but you can skip elders bane, which is for 100% act 5 exploration
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it's possible to not claim the title from your inbox and let it expire after some time. That's not a very smart thing to do tho
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

Mike doesn’t need to message you directly to confirm. You must get the uncollected title to reach cavalier but you can skip elders bane, which is for 100% act 5 exploration
    Thanks for the feedback as it answers the question but your opinion on my request is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

I'm pretty sure it's possible to not claim the title from your inbox and let it expire after some time. That's not a very smart thing to do tho

Perfect. That’s the answer I’m looking for as if there is a possibility you could’ve achieved without claiming and being labelled a hacker.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 787 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

You can do that? Sounds extremely stupid if you can.
  • Options
    SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

Thanks for the feedback as it answers the question but your opinion on my request is irrelevant.
    Perhaps the politest FU I’ve ever received
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

Have you read corporate emails?
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

It wasn’t meant like that.
    My request is for clarification as I believe I know the answer but am not 100% on it and just want it confirmed.
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

I’ve seen a few good ones in my time - didn’t expect to get a similar response on a mobile game forum though.

Perhaps I should have replied with ‘your feedback has been noted and may be considered in future’

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

I’ve seen a few good ones in my time - didn’t expect to get a similar response on a mobile game forum though.

Perhaps I should have replied with ‘your feedback has been noted and may be considered in future’

"We will convey your request to the concerned person/department"
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,842 ★★★★★
    SJS said:

FiiNCH said:

SJS said:

But it wasn't an opinion? The entire logic behind this statement boggles my mind.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,894 ★★★★★
    SJS said:

Raichu626 said:

Perfect. That’s the answer I’m looking for as if there is a possibility you could’ve achieved without claiming and being labelled a hacker.
    Apparently, the email with the title can expire, but the title is added into the title stash. So, I am doubtful, someone can be Uncollected without the title.

Secondly, I don't read everything but I have not seen anyone seeking help to get a missing Uncollected title because they did not claim it.