Options

Can Kabam reset my account to a previous time stamp?

My question is as simple as this title. Also if they can, How do i request to have this done?

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    Can they? Of course. Will they? No. Especially if it's a time stamp before you opened a featured 5 star crystal and got an un-featured champ.
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    lol that's a pretty moronic question. Why in the world would they do that. Even if something glitched out on you or something. they still wouldn't do it. This is the Game of Microtransactions. No Take Backs round here sonny.
  • Options
    what if I have only opened junk and i am asking for a reset so far back, ( I am talking late 2015, early 2016) to get characters back that THE GAME, not me or anyone hacking my account, deleted. Do you think they would be willing?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    what if I have only opened junk and i am asking for a reset so far back, ( I am talking late 2015, early 2016) to get characters back that THE GAME, not me or anyone hacking my account, deleted. Do you think they would be willing?

no one on here can help u need to submit a support ticket
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Sirnoob, But do you think they will be willing to do it

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

well normally when people make these claims it's in reality sue to someone account sharing and had a person sell of there champs r due to the person selling a champ then regreting it and from what I have seen kabam doesn't really do the whole recovery thing but people have said that kabam have them back a few things at the end of the day tho no one here can really be sure if they will do it
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179

Doesn't matter if he thinks, I think or you think they'll be willing to do it. This isn't the place to discuss this and none of us are able to help you in any way, shape or form.

Submit a ticket to support, state your case and hope for the best. That's your best chance.

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

so... you didn't try to get back those champs a year ago when they got deleted?
  • Options
    No qwerty I didn't. and if you cared to ask, I didn't try then because I haven;t played for two years. I just started back after a year and a half on tuesday soooooo.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You can create a new account
  • Options
    Deadbyrd, That does not help my original problem, although I realized I did not post my original problem here so Let me catch you up. About 1 year and a half to 2 years ago, I left a 3 star deadpool x-force, 3 star ultron, and 3 star magneto in a timed event and when the event ended it deleted them. so to get them back, I am trying to find the exact date I had them last.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    That, then, is the proverbial needle in a haystack. Launch the kabam support function from the game and submit a help ticket. Odds are high this may be unsuccessful, but anything voiced here, including by moderators, is pure conjecture.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I have heard of situations in the past where Kabam did in fact restore items that were legitimately accidentally sold, how they prove this, I do not know and this was a while ago now. No harm in asking, send a support ticket into the abyss......
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    3*s are the new 2*s now, and those missing champs aren't that useful. So fugedabutit and continue on with your account if you don't want to start over. Unless you have some super rare champs in your account, I'd suggest you start over because of the length of time you've been away from the game.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »
    3*s are the new 2*s now, and those missing champs aren't that useful. So fugedabutit and continue on with your account if you don't want to start over. Unless you have some super rare champs in your account, I'd suggest you start over because of the length of time you've been away from the game.

3*s or 2*s, WHEN YOU GRIND FOR 40 HOURS EACH ONE OF THOSE CHAMPS, I'd like to keep them in my inventory, even if it's just for show
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I doubt it, a friend of mine sold a lot of champions since they've been playing and they were told that they wouldn't help but they definitely could it's just not likely because you chose to sell them and I seriously doubt they would roll your account that far back.

So just suck it up and continue like everyone else.
  • Options
    I doubt it, a friend of mine sold a lot of champions since they've been playing and they were told that they wouldn't help but they definitely could it's just not likely because you chose to sell them and I seriously doubt they would roll your account that far back.

OK I will suck it up if it's my fault for their disappearance. But when the game chooses to delete them, I want an answer or I want them back so. Next time you care to comment on someones post, feel free to actually read the story before telling the person to suck it up
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Stop flogging a dead horse.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

OK I will suck it up if it's my fault for their disappearance. But when the game chooses to delete them, I want an answer or I want them back so. Next time you care to comment on someones post, feel free to actually read the story before telling the person to suck it up

Lol I did you sold them, they didn't disappear, no one hacked you, you just got rid of them.

They track of all this, and they track when you rank people, and can do many things to your account if you violated something while there was something going on.

So either sumbit a ticket or suck it up, they're gone no matter how you try to spin it champs don't just disappear or get stuck in an event. When event ends swipe it closed and re open and then they come back

• Options
    3*s nothing to worry about. I have seen people get a 4* the first day of play, the game is much easier now to beginning players.
  • Options
    Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm honestly not sure if what you're asking can be done, as we don't deal with account specific issues here on the forums. The best thing to do would be to contact the Support Team and provide as much information as you can on the situation.

It's good that you know who went missing, though not knowing the date will indeed make it tougher. If you can remember which timed event it was, this might give them an easier time hunting down the champs, as they'd know it would've been at the very end of the event.

Hopefully giving as much detail that you can provide as possible will help uncover the fate of those champs for you!

As I must direct you to the Support Team, this particular thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.