**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Burden of might and power drain immunity.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I came across burden of might and first thought came to me was, amazing now i can use venompool, i went for it but venompool was power drained by the node.
I thought burden of might may not be affected by immunity, then I thought lets try venom against tech opponent on Burden of might.
I was surprised (really), his power was not drained but he was not able to get power. 😂😂
I have screen recorded this nexus event, brother @Kabam Zibiit , please have a look.

https://youtu.be/XPsYzwPluk0

Comments

• Options

Forgot to add this.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    When you were using Venompool, were you against a tech champ because Venompool's power drain immunity only works against them.

Not sure what's going on with Venom though.
  • Options

When you were using Venompool, were you against a tech champ because Venompool's power drain immunity only works against them.

Venom’s ability works against tech and venompool’s ability works against all class i think.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

asa the node says "for each buff the attackers power rate is reduced by 15%
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Lordabck said:

Venom’s ability works against tech and venompool’s ability works against all class i think.
    Reread the title of that immunity "when fighting tech champions"
    Ohkk
  • Options
    Got my answers, this can be closed now.
  • Options
    Glad you got the answers you needed. I'll close the thread now for you.
This discussion has been closed.