**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs with Surprisingly long Heavy attack ranges

2»

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    all ready mentioned Void but captain breado has a nice stretch
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Masacre and Proxima have super long reaching heavies.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

I’ve come across fights where a normal heavy uppercut reaches waaaaaay longer than it normally does.

That's a long way of saying Venom. Out of all the uppercut heavy attacks in game, his is the fastest and longest reaching I've found. Don't react fast enough or dex at the wrong time and you WILL get a bleed placed on you which means death.

Venom's heavy attack has the speed of Gamora's SP2 (tho Gamora's SP2 is alittle faster)
    But it can never be faster than mysterio...!!
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    CAIW goes far too while heavy
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    OML, I spent more time fighting him in 5.2.6 than the collector himself trying to control myself from being impatient and dashing in. It’s just soooooo slow that I always feel like intercepting it, and when I dash in he then decides to move like flash and beat me up
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Another one I was unfortunate enough to discover a few minutes ago is Doc Oc
  • KingMJBillionKingMJBillion Posts: 9
    Venompool.. Got so used to venom and forgot Venompool has 2 hits
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Not Jane Foster. Worst heavy in the game.
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    Venompool
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Ironman iw
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Old Man Logan. I always forget he has a two-hit heavy.

Everytime. You would think I would learn...
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hercules really teaches on his heavy. It’s pretty reliable from any distance.
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited August 2021

Are we including the impossible to replicate slide that the AI can do to close distance during the heavy?

I’ve been seeing that a ton in the last few months, part of their game engine upgrade?

Luke Cage has that slide during one of his Specials too….

I’ve noticed a bunch of times where it doesn’t look like contact was even made from a heavy, but I still got hit. Punisher 2099 did this to me a lot this month (even with dashing back twice).

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Nova. It feels like you should be able to dex the first hit and then heavy counter but you just… cant
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Stryfe for sure. It’s got some reach.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Mr. Fantastic

/s
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Psylocke's unnatural slide gets me... a lot

Hyperion can also be like that.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Using Claire offensively, I love her heavy reach. It's hard to see cause it's energy, but it has reach buddy:)
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Psylocke's unnatural slide gets me... a lot

Hyperion can also be like that.

Deep evade it.. dash back closer to the point of impact.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

How is “from the next Zip Code” Mysterio not on here? Granted, that’s only when the AI plays him, but still…

Dr. Zola

His is also sneaky fast
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure Psylocke has the longest heavy in the game.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Saiyan said:

I’ve come across fights where a normal heavy uppercut reaches waaaaaay longer than it normally does.

That's a long way of saying Venom. Out of all the uppercut heavy attacks in game, his is the fastest and longest reaching I've found. Don't react fast enough or dex at the wrong time and you WILL get a bleed placed on you which means death.

Venom's heavy attack has the speed of Gamora's SP2 (tho Gamora's SP2 is alittle faster)
    He doesn't just mean venom. I also noticed champs like daredevil or cyclops throw ridiculously far reaching heavies.
    Esp when they prepping to throw and u think "heh I'm a good distance away" then bam smacks u right in the face.
    So far I only noticed this in arenas
    Yeah it’s bad sometimes. Like you said, “I’m far enough away”…then they slide across the screen to do an uppercut..like WTF?!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Stryfe
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Luke cage and all uppercut heavies.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    She Hulk