Options

Legends Celebration Boost

“Legends Celebration Boost

During the Celebration, all Summoners will receive a 20% increase to all Gold and Battlechips earned! Fill those coffers!”

In the upcoming event will the gold yield from opening hoarded crystals be increased by 20% too or is is just the gold gained from events and arenas that is being boosted? When these boosts normally happen around Christmas time we usually get extra gold from Golden and Arena crystals, but not clear of that is the case here?

Comments

• Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    You are gonna get +20% gold from everything
    That includes gold from arena, BC crystals, Variant exploration etc
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    everything that has shiny gold
  • Options
    T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    So logged in received my gift continued to arena and did some ,after that went to get me some bonus gold after opening 250+ for little over 1mil gold I checked on my pf and noted no boost icon showing, I exited the game and re-entered boost icon now showing so I sent a ticket only to get a reply that "must look into forums" for answers, so did I or did I not get my bonus gold?
  • Options
    T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    I finally got a reply from support after all and it's even more messed up I apparently opened the crystals on the 23rd and the event started on the 24th ......... uhm 😕😕😕 whaaaat? Ingame mail is clear as daylight stating 23rd at 10am psd now that just doesn't make any sence my time zone it would be 23aug at 7pm I opened them much later than that come on guys
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,273 ★★★★★
    T2jonny said:

I finally got a reply from support after all and it's even more messed up I apparently opened the crystals on the 23rd and the event started on the 24th ......... uhm 😕😕😕 whaaaat? Ingame mail is clear as daylight stating 23rd at 10am psd now that just doesn't make any sence my time zone it would be 23aug at 7pm I opened them much later than that come on guys

No it starts one Monday 24 not Sunday
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The thread is from last year.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,273 ★★★★★

The thread is from last year.

lol soomne bummed it op sorry didn’t notice the day