**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update 13 bug

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed these three issues that, for me, began with the update? And if this has already been covered, I apologize, but I did not see it.

First issue is that from time to time my champions just stick regardless of how many times I tap. To be clear, this is not my game sticking because the opponent keeps moving....only I get stuck.

The second issue is that sometimes when I begin a combo, my champ will do the first hit (medium or light) and then instantly crouch for a heavy attack...except they won't attack. They are stuck and I can't get them to do anything but crouch there until the opposing champ starts hitting me - which obviously messes me up. When this happens...it happens for the ENTIRE fight. Then in the next fight it won't happen. So no matter what, I lose the fight it happens in because every single attack ends with me stuck in a crouch waiting to get hit

And the third issues is that when the above heavy attack bug isn't affecting my game....I can't heavy at all. There is nothing I can do to even initiate a heavy attack.

I've asked in my alliance and several others have mentioned the first issue...sticking in place...but not the 2nd and 3rd.

Anyone else experiencing this and if so, is there something I should do?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• idontplaygamesidontplaygames Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    I've had problems with aq blocking of the start for the (most of the time) parry. Which I know they adjusted the Ai not to strike right off the start all the time anymore. A few of my allaince members have had the same problem. Getting hit with a light hit and consecutive 5 hit combo right off the bat in aq. Which caused a few of us to use potions and revives. Anyone else having this issue? Aq just seems buggy. Like a block will be a swipe back. The Wiffing issue still exists middle of a combo and juat miss completely, mostly with Wolverine like before. Don't post much here but the last aq cost me a lot of potions and revives to finish my line.

Edit: everything is updated.