**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the upcoming version 32.2 fix all the bugs being faced in the last 2 months?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
So Kabam Zero just posted this today.
With all the new features being said, can I expect that this update will also fix parry, dex, lags, game freeze etc. bugs or not?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Bug fixes haven't been mentioned in the post. The post is only for the map preview changes. The full updayes will come in the change log.
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

Bug fixes haven't been mentioned in the post. The post is only for the map preview changes. The full updayes will come in the change log.

They have just look the link I gave whole, it's litterally written there
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

Neev_4321 said:

Buddy he's asking about 32.2 update. There's no announcement of bugs fixed in 32.2. The post by OP is for the latest announcement they have made.

The link you've shared is from 32.1.1 update that was the hotfix.
    They have said that they would start improving fight experience for all players with each new patch. It says so in the gameplay issues announcement.
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

Neev_4321 said:

Buddy he's asking about 32.2 update. There's no announcement of bugs fixed in 32.2. The post by OP is for the latest announcement they have made.

They have said that they would start improving fight experience for all players with each new patch. It says so in the gameplay issues announcement.
    Yeah, that's what I mean, they are definitely going to improve and perhaps fix the issue
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

Neev_4321 said:

Yeah, that's what I mean, they are definitely going to improve and perhaps fix the issue
    Definitely not fix. It's kabam. Hopefully it'll improve tho.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Kabam Zero is the front end guy. He literally described his job in the post and it's not fixing bugs
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Behave, there are too many issues within the game for them to fix in one update.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I am not interested in SOP..
    I am interested in other aspects of the game.
    Incursions, AQ, AW, Arenas..
    The parry dex bug, lags... It is everywhere...
    I dont care much about when the compensation is given...
    Just fix the game thats it!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I am not interested in SOP..
    I am interested in other aspects of the game.
    Incursions, AQ, AW, Arenas..
    The parry dex bug, lags... It is everywhere...
    I dont care much about when the compensation is given...
    Just fix the game thats it!

Ok and what does a post informing us about an upcoming QoL change have to do with this?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    "Improving game experience" and "fixing game bugs" is two completely different things. Not to mention that usually the improvements are coming along with new bugs.