Options

How many revives did you spend (on average) per path in SOP Finale?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
As stated above.

For the three paths I have done so far, probably about 10 revives per path, but I've gotten really unlucky with evades and I definitely have not fought the GM enough to consider myself well practiced.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    I did one path. I spent 2 on the path and 12 on the GM.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,848 ★★★★★
    Im more interested in how many health pots people use per path, since each one only heals a little amount. Care to edit your thread?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★
    To fully explore, something around 20-25 revives. All of them were in the stash anyway.
    Can't perfectly fight against the Grandmaster, so no solo's, but got close on one try.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I spent around 40-50 revives for 100% exploration. For some paths I spent like 3-4 revives , for others it took a bit more. But on average I spent around 7-8 revives per path including Grandmaster.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    40-50 for me as well. I just sucked at some bosses.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I 6 on the path, and 40 on the GM, and I’m still stuck in the quest trying for completion. F for me
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve done 4 of 6, The path itself maybe 1 or 2. Grandmaster took a few more because I suck
  • Options
    ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 119
    So far I’ve done four paths and each path has been 1-3 revives.

My GM fights have ranged from 7-12 depending on who I was using. BWCV has been the lowest revives with Warlock being the most.

So I’m somewhere over 40 and under 50. Still have the Emma and Mysterio paths left.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So I’m only going for the objectives, not Exploration. I’ve been running the Venom path (other than taking Sinister with Doom) and on average, I spend about 3 revives on getting to the grandmaster (0 for She-Hulk, 2 for CGR, and 4 for Ægon) and then about 14 to get him down mostly because I am terrible at the third phase due to the reversed controls.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    None.

I didn't do it 😂
  • Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    I finished 4 out of 6
    According to the running dex & parry issues my items usage was as below:
    -first fight of the path I go solo even if i failed first try i repeat till i get the solo
    - second fight got 2 solos (Ghost & Hydra once) ,another fight took 2 revives (one of Hydra fights) , Rogue took 3 revives.
    - GM here is my issue , got caught too many times by GM sp1 , dexterity perform but his beam still hits me (not every time though), average usage was 12-18 revives (lowest usage was 12 revives , maximum was 18) even though i was solo him at act 6
    - Mysterio (the hardest) & Emma paths remaining

Really have no clue why Kabam didn’t hold SOP event till they fix the issues!!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Each path ran me about 4 revives and about 7-10 on revives for GM.

My first run against the GM was like 15-20 revives though lol.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,753 ★★★★★
    theham said:

Total:

(x - 3) x 5

and

x + 3

I see what you did there.