**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frequent Arena network drops

RillianRillian Posts: 691 ★★★
I’m tempted to post this in general chat. Network connection issues are a mainstay of arena, but it looks like the arena servers can no longer handle so many players. At least I haven’t lost my streak yet…

a

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yeah, it's happening everywhere, not just arena. Good luck!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Happening a ton in arena. Especially the shards arena. Probably their way of rooting out the botters.
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    Every time I try to tap for help requests it freezes up. It looks like I can continue tapping but, nothing changes, can’t scroll through the champions and no network connection symbol coming up.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    edited August 2021
    It’s been annoyingly frequent for me recently. Doesn’t matter which device I used. Doesn’t matter if it’s WiFi or mobile data.

Noticed that it happens often after I’ve won a fight (mostly in arena). Connection would drop and then I have to redo the damn fight all over again. Really annoying.

Happens sometimes in quests too. Lucky (at least for me it’s rare in AQ and AW).

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’ve experienced that as well as the game locking up after a fight is won, just stuck in the victory animation with the white circle spinning for eternity.

I’m pretty sad for the game. It doesn’t appear to be well.

Dr. Zola
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    The connection icon almost always pop up after one or two fights.. and it takes a lot of minutes before it confirms victory and proceed to next screen.. sort of sabotage arena and takes longer time to grind.. not cool at all.. its making arena more of a chore and test of patience too since dexing and parry are not 100% and pressing special attack.. press once doesn't register sometimes so I have to tap three times.. tried to take pictures but not sure why it's not allowing me to do so.