BUG!! DONT BUY TODAYS DEALS

SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43
HEY KABAM! ... I just purchased 2 of the of the CAVALIER TECH-NICALITY BUNDLES, ($100)... and of course I got 10 crystals....

But , here is what happened.... I spinned 6 of them fine... but when I was spinning the 7th one I GOT THIS POP UP... (see picture attached)

so , I didnt see the result of my 7th crystal and my last 3 crystals just opened with a glitchy background. and it even seem the system threw me out of the crystal vault. VERY WEIRD AND NOT what I expected.
Obviously, YES, we never get what we expect... but, at least I always find joy in opening theses crystals... WELL, NOT TODAY!.

please fix for next time.

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    So don't buy because of a fishy background?
  • Dukerox06Dukerox06 Member Posts: 37
    At least yours went through...mine glitched when I purchased and didn't give me my stuff....
  • RalejinRalejin Member Posts: 4

This happened to me and picked my crystals automatically then my home screen was stuck like that so I rebooted my phone. I would like compensation or AG's or something. I spent at least 100 this week.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Member Posts: 151
    Well that's certainly one reason to not buy them. How. about another reason: the 6-star drop rates on them was 3.0% instead of the 3.6% for the normal featured cavalier crystals? How many times does Kabam need to screw this up before they correct it?
  • Igu4n4Igu4n4 Member Posts: 31
    Is this the bundle that is the 6* shard card with the cav crystals.? Tried to buy it and it said offer expired and now it doesn’t show up anymore.