**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation was promised, where is it???

Hey Kabam and fellow summoners,
Earlier this month Kabam put out a forum post ensuring us that we would see compensation for the Parry and Dex bug, that has caused so much turmoil in the game, by the end of the month. And well it is August 31st here down under and we haven't seen anything yet, should we be expecting something Kabam??? Truly, for a bug that has caused 2 months of pain for many people, missing objectives and quests altogether during SoP was a costly consequence but many like myself had to deal with it, missing Eq, Failing to do SQ, story forced to be abandoned, we deserve a good and fairly rewarding Compensation for all the inconveniences that we have been caused during this 2 month period. The ones of us who have it bad are so disadvantaged and quite frankly cast aside. Please deliver us a worthy compensation and fix this bug ASAP.
Thanks -MCOChimps :)

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    End of the month is tomorrow at kabam hq. They promised it by then. So just have patience
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Can you read?

Do you not realize there have been a bajillion threads on this?
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    It’s still the 30th for me, you’re just a day ahead. No need to panic.
  • Options
    Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    I understand it’s frustrating we’ve all lost fights been exasperated because of this bug but at least we haven’t been handed compensation and a message saying it’s fixed when’s it’s clearly not they’re still trying to fix it and can’t give you anything yet cause they don’t know the full extent of effect it’s had just have some patience admittedly I wish they’d update us more...
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It doesn’t exist. It never has. Just like bases. And GTA6
  • Options
    Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75

It doesn’t exist. It never has. Just like bases. And GTA6

In the shadow realm with George Martin and Todd howard waiting for the moment to strike lmao
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Chimps said:

Earlier this month Kabam put out a forum post ensuring us that we would see compensation for the Parry and Dex bug, that has caused so much turmoil in the game, by the end of the month. And well it is August 31st here down under and we haven't seen anything yet, should we be expecting something Kabam??? Truly, for a bug that has caused 2 months of pain for many people, missing objectives and quests altogether during SoP was a costly consequence but many like myself had to deal with it, missing Eq, Failing to do SQ, story forced to be abandoned, we deserve a good and fairly rewarding Compensation for all the inconveniences that we have been caused during this 2 month period. The ones of us who have it bad are so disadvantaged and quite frankly cast aside. Please deliver us a worthy compensation and fix this bug ASAP.

What SQ....?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Bus82 said:

And what then after the compensation?youll have a new champ or 2 and some potions and revives.game will still be broken..i could care less about getting 6* cystals or whate er people want.id rather the game just be fixed

Could care less? You mean couldn't.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Chimps said:

Can't wait to see your face when you get nothing.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

All comp threads could’ve been prevented if kabam just sent a ingame mail saying:

Compensation for recent issues regarding parry/dexterity will arrive on August 31st, thank you for your patience as we work to fix theses issues.

Something like that.

When have they ever given us a date for anything like that? Really, all of these threads could be prevented if people just exercise patience.
  • Options
    ChimpsChimps Posts: 114

Can you read?

Do you not realize there have been a bajillion threads on this?

No but you see, this is the one. :smiley: 😂
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

Chimps said:

Can't wait to see your face when you get nothing.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow at 11:59pm
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

All comp threads could’ve been prevented if kabam just sent a ingame mail saying:

Compensation for recent issues regarding parry/dexterity will arrive on August 31st, thank you for your patience as we work to fix theses issues.

Something like that.

When have they ever given us a date for anything like that? Really, all of these threads could be prevented if people just exercise patience.
    Works both ways and to be honest with the state of the game it wouldn't take much to give a date, I know they said by the end of month but it is the end of the month...
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★

• Options
    Sbkrueb said:

Holy ****
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sbkrueb said:

I am assuming you’re TB?

I’m cav and got this.

• Options
    Well there you go.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

And what then after the compensation?youll have a new champ or 2 and some potions and revives.game will still be broken..i could care less about getting 6* cystals or whate er people want.id rather the game just be fixed

Thanks for trying to be the Karen of the thread.but could,or couldnt care less means the same thing.nice try though
    On what planet do you conceive that idea? In the English Language they are literal opposites.
    If you're going by the book then you are right, but you'll be surprised to learn that both are actually used synonymously.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

Thanks for trying to be the Karen of the thread.but could,or couldnt care less means the same thing.nice try though
    On what planet do you conceive that idea? In the English Language they are literal opposites.
    If you're going by the book then you are right, but you'll be surprised to learn that both are actually used synonymously.
    "couldn't care less" means you don't care.

"could care less" means you do care, at least to some degree.

Seems like opposites...
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    No_oneuk said:

Rookiie said:

No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

No_oneuk said:

Bus82 said:

"couldn't care less" means you don't care.

"could care less" means you do care, at least to some degree.

Seems like opposites...
    You're totally right, they are opposites in their meaning.
    It's just that both phrases are used to mean the same thing. Phrases, huh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: here is a fun article I found for you
    https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/03/why-i-could-care-less-is-not-as-irrational-or-ungrammatical-as-you-might-think.html
    Point 4 sums it up nicely
    Anyway, sorry for butting in; just wanted to share something fun.
  • Options
    As this thread has turned into an argument about grammar and not a civil discussion on the topic at hand, it is now being closed.
This discussion has been closed.