**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Those that don’t do arena

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
How far did you get in the “special” shard arenas?

807 fights later and I got 6* arena done and 2 milestones short of the 5*. Didn’t touch the 4* 😔.

Normal arena grind for those 807 fights would take me over a year 😂.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Oh wait I was going to comment then realised its for those that "don't do arena"
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

807 fights later and I got 6* arena done and 2 milestones short of the 5*. Didn’t touch the 4* 😔.

I did all milestones of all 4,5 and 6 star arena. Also how the hell was that 807 fights, I used all level 1 rank 1 1* and 2* and took 360 fights with average of 15000 points every series. It is literally impossible to do 807 and not even finish all.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    Only 1.8M for me in the 6* shards arena, it was so heavy.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I never touched them a single time. Not worth wasting a week to get 10 sigs on my 6* groot
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Did it while I was at work, took a few days. Haven't touched arena since.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I didn’t do it as I don’t do arenas
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Finished the 5* arena and got up to 2.4 million on the 6* one. Hardly touched the 4* arena.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    One milestone short of finishing the 5* one. Was really really bored in class. Wanted to finish it, but just couldn't be bothered
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    2 milestones for 6 star and all for 5 star
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    All five star and three for six star

School started in the middle of the arena so I lost a lot of time
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

I did all milestones of all 4,5 and 6 star arena. Also how the hell was that 807 fights, I used all level 1 rank 1 1* and 2* and took 360 fights with average of 15000 points every series. It is literally impossible to do 807 and not even finish all.
    Maybe my math was off.

I reached 227 streak in the 6* arena and streak 42 in the 5*. Add both = 269 then times that by 3 fights each = 807.

I could be doing it wrong though 😂
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

sorry, what's an arena?
    O.o
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

All five star and three for six star

School started in the middle of the arena so I lost a lot of time

Or gained a lot of time 🧐

I did 2 milestones in the 6* one, that’s all.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I stopped 6* arena after 2 fights. 😂
    Did the 5* arena till 700k.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    finished the 5* one with something like 1,001,something points. Didn't touch the 4* one.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Did the 6* a little every now and then, while re watching the Walking Dead, got 3.4 M
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    A dab here. A dab there. Couple of milestones. Not really my thing.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★

2 milestones for 6 star and all for 5 star

This.was gonna go for the next milestone but it got too late
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Think I only got too 300k in the 6* arena and 150k in 5* arena before I got bored 😅