**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comp here

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Was hoping for more revives than that, but I'm good with it.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My mutant 6* roster is now looking better

• Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340 β˜…

Now just to wait for the "this comp is terrible" posts.

it's not terrible but i wish they would up the storage limits on items. half the revives ends up expiring before i can use them. now they give me 15 level 2 revives, the day after an event ends where I maxed out my storage by converting all my level 1 revives to level 2
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Went King Groot, but it was a tough decision. If I can dupe King Groot he’ll go to R3. The main is that I run suicides full time, so unfortunately Prof X wouldn’t get ranked for a while, possibly ever, even duped. Plus, arena points

Those shiny stars would have been nice though
  • Options

it's not terrible but i wish they would up the storage limits on items. half the revives ends up expiring before i can use them. now they give me 15 level 2 revives, the day after an event ends where I maxed out my storage by converting all my level 1 revives to level 2
    i never trade the revives up. better to have more opportunities than a little more HP.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98 β˜…

Thoughts on gp? Still useful ?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Meh, went with gully. Hopefully her buffs amazing

• Options
    Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Where is my Abyss Nexus?!?! Lol
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Don’t sleep on war machine. The guys a beast, Bishop and apoc killer in Aw too
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98 β˜…

I slept on him πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340 β˜…
    Typhoon said:

i never trade the revives up. better to have more opportunities than a little more HP.
    that's true, and i don't usually trade them up. except i was max on level 1 with some in overflow from cashing in daily crystals :(
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I slept on him πŸ˜‚
    *Don Cheatle has left the chat*
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…

I just pulled him from a basic and need a bishop aw killer. Why is he a bishop killer exactly?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unitman said:

I just pulled him from a basic and need a bishop aw killer. Why is he a bishop killer exactly?
    Tech champs don't give Bishop prowess on hit as long as they aren't using energy damage.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Damn glory max limit!!! I can’t claim yet.
  • Options

I slept on him πŸ˜‚
    Cheadle*
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…β˜…

went iceman for the mutant iso for when I r3 my apoc and went black bolt as he should be fun
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Typhoon said:

I slept on him πŸ˜‚
    Cheadle*
    Thanks.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alright nothing game changing but I was planning on Ranking Up Tigra later for the Vulture Synergy, so the dupe is nice...

aaaaAAAAAAAA!!!

πŸ˜‚ Finally a Month of Horrible Luck payed off!

Skill's definitely useful, though it was a last second roll over from Mystic which would've formed a Full Catalyst. Can't complain though, overall Very Happy!
  • Options
    JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59 β˜…
    I’ll just go sit in
    the corner ;(
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Awakened King Groot. Pretty happy.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Typhoon said:

I used to think the same but you know you can farm L1 revives, right?

You can't farm L2 revives on maps.