**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comp here

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    Was hoping for more revives than that, but I'm good with it.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    My mutant 6* roster is now looking better

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Now just to wait for the "this comp is terrible" posts.

it's not terrible but i wish they would up the storage limits on items. half the revives ends up expiring before i can use them. now they give me 15 level 2 revives, the day after an event ends where I maxed out my storage by converting all my level 1 revives to level 2
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Went King Groot, but it was a tough decision. If I can dupe King Groot he’ll go to R3. The main is that I run suicides full time, so unfortunately Prof X wouldn’t get ranked for a while, possibly ever, even duped. Plus, arena points

Those shiny stars would have been nice though

it's not terrible but i wish they would up the storage limits on items. half the revives ends up expiring before i can use them. now they give me 15 level 2 revives, the day after an event ends where I maxed out my storage by converting all my level 1 revives to level 2
    i never trade the revives up. better to have more opportunities than a little more HP.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

Thoughts on gp? Still useful ?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Meh, went with gully. Hopefully her buffs amazing

• Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Where is my Abyss Nexus?!?! Lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Don’t sleep on war machine. The guys a beast, Bishop and apoc killer in Aw too
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

I slept on him 😂
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Typhoon said:

i never trade the revives up. better to have more opportunities than a little more HP.
    that's true, and i don't usually trade them up. except i was max on level 1 with some in overflow from cashing in daily crystals :(
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I slept on him 😂
    *Don Cheatle has left the chat*
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★

I just pulled him from a basic and need a bishop aw killer. Why is he a bishop killer exactly?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

I just pulled him from a basic and need a bishop aw killer. Why is he a bishop killer exactly?
    Tech champs don't give Bishop prowess on hit as long as they aren't using energy damage.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Damn glory max limit!!! I can’t claim yet.

I slept on him 😂
    Cheadle*
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

went iceman for the mutant iso for when I r3 my apoc and went black bolt as he should be fun
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

I slept on him 😂
    Cheadle*
    Thanks.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Alright nothing game changing but I was planning on Ranking Up Tigra later for the Vulture Synergy, so the dupe is nice...

aaaaAAAAAAAA!!!

😂 Finally a Month of Horrible Luck payed off!

Skill's definitely useful, though it was a last second roll over from Mystic which would've formed a Full Catalyst. Can't complain though, overall Very Happy!
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    I’ll just go sit in
    the corner ;(
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Awakened King Groot. Pretty happy.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

I used to think the same but you know you can farm L1 revives, right?

You can't farm L2 revives on maps.