Parry and control issues

1965_Strat1965_Strat Member Posts: 13
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just got the email saying that they’re not able to fix all the problems with the Parry and control but they’re going to go ahead and start up all the regular events again like everything is normal. I can’t believe they’re letting this go and I feel sorry for anyone that hasn’t reached the thronebreaker level and has to go through Act six with these Parry issues.
I don’t know if I wanna play in alliances because I don’t wanna deal with the Parry issues in AQ as well as AW.
Unfortunately, we can’t even finish the monthly cavalier quest because it’s just too difficult now because you don’t know whether you’re Parry is gonna work or not!
The rewards that they’re giving out to compensate is nice but it doesn’t make up for the fact that the game is not working right and they’re just letting it go. I’ve spent a lot of money and time on this game but now I’m going to have to reconsider what I’m gonna do for future.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 ★★★
    They would prefer to have no bug and not send out free items worth 7k-ish units.

Also, the bug isn’t that bad at all. I notice it once every 3 fights or so. When it does happen, typically you block instead of getting a parry. So you lose 0-5% health on this bug once every three fights. Or the weird input bug where your character dashes instead of blocking. Sometimes that can punish you but most times you just hit into defenders block. Again, not a big deal.

Not to mention a portion of progression content is not parry friendly anyways—stun immune, ignore block nodes, debuff reflection, etc.
  • 1965_Strat1965_Strat Member Posts: 13
    Did you ever hear that if you don’t have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. No one cares about your opinion. It’s obvious that you don’t care about mine.
    I understand and I agree it just doesn’t seem fair and who knows what next is not going to work. It’s just day-to-day you don’t know what to expect.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★

Did you ever hear that if you don’t have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. No one cares about your opinion. It’s obvious that you don’t care about mine.

This doesn't work on the internet. When someone has a bad opinion, they need to know that so that they don't continue voicing that opinion.
    I don’t understand why it’s considered a bad opinion? Who says anybody has the right to judge anyone! I have a right to say whatever I want and I don’t care what anybody else thinks about it, especially you
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

I don’t understand why it’s considered a bad opinion? Who says anybody has the right to judge anyone! I have a right to say whatever I want and I don’t care what anybody else thinks about it, especially you

You have a right to say whatever you want. But so does everyone else on this forum.

Freedom of speech is not freedom of scrutiny.
    I didn’t say no one could say what they want.
    I just think they should be saying positive things and keep their negative comments to themselves!
    By the way I just tried to go through one of the Variant Quests and the Parry issue is a big problem. I feel sorry for every player out there that has not reached the thronebreaker level. I did right before July 4 and I’m so happy I don’t have to deal with this parry issue to get what I want. I got what I want! I’m just saying it’s crazy that they expect to let it go and just leave it as it is. The game is no fun to play anymore because you don’t know what to expect!
    GOOD LUCK GETTING THRONEBREAKER !!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    You have to look at it as what you're describing it as, a relationship.

Possibly a bad one.

Possibly the one from that movie with Scarlett Johansson and Kylo Ren..

Right now you're at the crossroads where you're deciding whether to stay and accept that this is what you have and ultimately what you want in life OR whether to take your chances and walk away into an unknown future.. And ultimately the only person who could ever make that decision is yourself.

While it's true there are many issues still plaguing gameplay, not everyone is being affected by them and in turn their suffering isn't from lag or Dex issues but rather from boredom because there's nothing to do while on the flip side individuals like yourself are having terrible gameplay interaction preventing you from fully enjoying content. It's an unfortunate situation from all the angles. Whatever you decide isn't the wrong answer because as we've seen time and again MCOC has entered and exited people's lives and sometimes that break is needed to regain the spark that enticed you in the first place.

TL/DR; Don't be afraid to walk away..
    Treat yourself to an Eat. Love. Pray. Journey..
    See you when we see you..
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    I just want ghost to be able to phase recoil again