**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Two times the compensation?

13»

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Vodexi said:

i tried to do it nowadays compensation but couldnt get any 2nd one. i ranked up my title to thronebraker was waiting for any compensation for do this trick xD. it been 1 hour and didnt get the ranked up compensations. what a waste of time if i couldnt get the 2nd. how much time did you guys get it after rank up your titles?

This thread is from last year. Not this year.

BTW good to know there's no double dipping in the compensation.
  • VodexiVodexi Posts: 2
    yeah i know its from the last year. couldnt find new post about it. someone in here said it always been like that if you rank up in compensation day you will get 2nd upgraded one.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Yeah, it’s kinda unfair to top players, but I took advantage of it on my mini. Got uc for 2x compensation.

If I had known that I would've not become cavalier last week lol.
    Hav to keep that in mind that there’s can change that to do can never no it risks to do
    Wait what?
    Fr everytime this guy posts I really want to understand but its like I just woke up and my sibling is flashing the light on and off as they say something and I think I understand and then I start to think and have no idea whats going on.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    good for them !