**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am really confused... Will we get another compensation for parry Dex issue or this is final one?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
Some people around the forums are confusing me saying the compensation is just a care package and we will get another major one, but on the other hand many are saying that this one is the final compensation.
So kabam pls clarify this doubt.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

These threads are actually getting ridiculous. Kabam should just block the word compensation from the forums completely

Agreed. If they shadow banned the word “compensation” I’d be so happy.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Man_Bat said:

This was a “care package”, not compensation. Kabam won’t provide actual compensation until after they actually fix the issue.

Wait actually? That was not the final compensation? Damn
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The last gameplay issues update some weeks back implies and makes it sound like this is the final compensation.

But then again, they nor we have ever been in this situation so for as long as the bug is present, I hope sense prevails and they keep considering situation and provide suitable compensation. Especially for single-player modes.

But according to current knowledge, there is no future compensation planned.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    doubt it, the compensation is too big to be given out another one. I mean 6 star nexus is like 3000 units, man
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I know and now I have totally understood everything