**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Robots Should Be Reverse Control Immune.

Alyyan_99Alyyan_99 Posts: 8
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think all the robots in game should be immune to mind control because they don't have a brain.And I think telepaths can't control Arifical intelligence .
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    i think red/white mags should also be because his helmet literally stops him from being mind controlled. that would obviously make red mags even better than he already is. Im fine w out him being immune to it bcuz i find inverted controls a little bit fun sometimes as a challenge.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Alyyan_99 said:

I think all the robots in game should be immune to mind control because they don't have a brain.And I think telepaths can't control Arifical intelligence .

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of this
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Someone's gonna bring up Iceman not being coldsnap immune.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Absolutely agree.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    I don't believe that they should be immune but they should at least be #psychicshielding so immune to emma and other telepathic form of reverse controls.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I don't believe that they should be immune but they should at least be #psychicshielding so immune to emma and other telepathic form of reverse controls.

Okay? Now tell me the difference.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

Telepath shouldn't affect them but people like the grandmaster who does whatever he does should still affect them because magic and things like that would still affect them.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★

Telepath shouldn't affect them but people like the grandmaster who does whatever he does should still affect them because magic and things like that would still affect them.
    You got a point. And I think that's easy to implement too in coding the game. Just add #psychicshielding characteristics to #robots and they are done. They're just not doing it idk why. @Kabam Miike we can do it, right?