**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do yall think of the new AQ timer system since it has been a while now????

Honestly years ago i used to want to have a set standard time to start AQ that was controlled by the game. Because sometimes mistakes happen and a whole or half of an AQ can be lost just due to not starting it. Anyways, now i see that the set timer is not as helpful as i thought. Or may still take getting used to. Being able to start according to time zones and teams personal reasons at a certain time seems more effective. Its what i thought we needed, but IDK now... do yall like the new AQ start time system?

Comments

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    They just need to get rid of all the links until final boss. Problem would be solved.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I thought it was supposed to start on its own?!

I’m waiting for that to happen, then it’ll be perfect.

Love map 4 link removal.

Love the new energy timer

Hate that it won’t start until someone joins
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Love map 4 link removal.

See, what would be the point of it starting automatically if people weren't joining? That part I don't understand in your argument because the AQ timer lasts for 23 hours and 45 minutes, so it doesn't really need to start automatically if there isn't someone who joins in the first place.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Love map 4 link removal.

The last piece you posted literally makes no sense.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'd rather they get rid of AQ Energy, honestly. It'd save a lot of time for a lot of people.

Kabam doesn't make money from AQ Energy afaik. If anything, people/alliances are less willing to try more difficult maps due to time-zone conflicts, which means less units/cash lost to potions.