**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron's buff is absolutely ridiculous !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
He is so freakin powerful now . So many rotations to play him . I wanted a counter for v6 DDHK boss and Ultron solo'ed the fight each time to explore that chapter .

Truly the Ultron we deserve . If you have him and haven't ranked him up yet . I strongly suggest to do so. He is a damage and utility machine now and a top 5 tech easily .

Just tested him randomly in ROL today with a new rotation and look at the bleeds...8.2k per tick which is 16.5k per second .

Best buff of 2021 along with Diablo imo.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    QueNstyQueNsty Posts: 12
    i was happy when i heard about the buff. he has been a R4 for the longest. I am going to take him up for sure today. I love the energy reversal thing he does when awakened. Just dont know if i should awaken him... thoughts? I know he wont need it. but it is cool with energy damage. My 4* was my fav years ago. My R5 just sat at 4 because of so many other champs now. But the buff with the poison and bleed immunities is going to put him back into my AQ roster...
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    Is he need the duped ??
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Is he need the duped ??

It’s nice but not needed to play him effectively
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

wish they would fix his immunity to slow

Is there any node that gives attackers slow?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

think there’s a couple, but the biggest thing is something like AW where Stealthy with prefight can slow him and stop his evade when he shouldn’t be able too
  • Options
    QueNsty said:

i was happy when i heard about the buff. he has been a R4 for the longest. I am going to take him up for sure today. I love the energy reversal thing he does when awakened. Just dont know if i should awaken him... thoughts? I know he wont need it. but it is cool with energy damage. My 4* was my fav years ago. My R5 just sat at 4 because of so many other champs now. But the buff with the poison and bleed immunities is going to put him back into my AQ roster...

He is also my AQ boss counter ..Apoc's sp1 and sp2 deals energy damage and he regens part of it which is grt and in turn degen mutants too.
  • Options

Is he need the duped ??

High sig gives shorter duration to shock and incinerates which is really nice but unduped version works since it's always better to use immune champs to those debuffs.
  • Options

What rotation did you use?

Took my power to sp3 ... launched a heavy for more bleeds and launched sp3 ...during stun did my combos and went for sp1 and again heavy , then 1.5 bars of power and heavy before sp2 .

Basically heavy , sp3 , combos , sp1 , heavy , sp2
  • Options
    ViqViq Posts: 13
    If you use him with hulkbuster synergy and then throw sp3 it will be more helpful just so u know
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    Rohit_316 said:

Is he need the duped ??

High sig gives shorter duration to shock and incinerates which is really nice but unduped version works since it's always better to use immune champs to those debuffs.
    Then should i rank him
    6r2 unduped or 5r5 duped
  • Options
    Viq said:

If you use him with hulkbuster synergy and then throw sp3 it will be more helpful just so u know

I did that in this match ..i love my r5 HB ...they both compliment each other.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Is he need the duped ??

Then should i rank him
    6r2 unduped or 5r5 duped
    Go with the 6* .
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

LordPSN said:

Notice that prolonged cauterize icon? Thats a bug... Just wait till this is fixed and then you will get your real Ultron... Till then enjoy it while it lasts!

Always that one guy that thinks a small bug destroys the champ whole.
    I wouldn't say infinite Cauterise is a small bug, but he at least does have access to damage otherwise.

Honestly, I don't see a huge issue with the SP3 infinite Cauterise... unless you're doing content where you're realistically going to throw a lot of it.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Notice that prolonged cauterize icon? Thats a bug... Just wait till this is fixed and then you will get your real Ultron... Till then enjoy it while it lasts!

Ultron Special Attack 2: The attack bonus granted by Function (Cauterize) lingers for 10 seconds after this attack is finished.

You sure that's a bug?
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

LordPSN said:

Ultron Special Attack 2: The attack bonus granted by Function (Cauterize) lingers for 10 seconds after this attack is finished.

You sure that's a bug?
    He is taking about sp3 bug where cauterize can stack but it isn't meant to be . Honestly it doesn't even matter as i said above.
  • Options

He’s actually going to r3 for me, top 5 tech now. And I have an r5 already…. Don’t care

Nice ...he is a beast .. congrats 🤟
  • Options

Ultron and starky are my fav tech.

Subtle Starky brag ? Lol
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Subtle Starky brag ? Lol
    Nothing subtle about it...
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Rohit_316 said:

Subtle Starky brag ? Lol
    Nothing subtle about it...
    Lol yah it is was a brag
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Interesting way to spell ULTGOD
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Does him need the dupe?
  • Options
    rivet said:

Does him need the dupe?</blockquote

Sig helps but he works without it.

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

think there’s a couple, but the biggest thing is something like AW where Stealthy with prefight can slow him and stop his evade when he shouldn’t be able too
    I wish I could disable his evade permanently.