**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion crystal

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    After checking again, we've got 2 more champs that are in multiple crystals.

Heimdal
    Sasquatch
    Black Panther Civil War
    Juggernaut

Kabam has reduced the available champs from Incursion crystals from 60 to 56. Awful change.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★

After checking again, we've got 2 more champs that are in multiple crystals.

Heimdal
    Sasquatch
    Black Panther Civil War
    Juggernaut

Kabam has reduced the available champs from Incursion crystals from 60 to 56. Awful change.

Only 1 rare 5 also and thats wm damn so much potential wasted like fury crystal could have both gamora and bb in and a ms marvel the original one i hope these get better as right now what im seeing i rather the old versions
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Do the crystals differ by progression level? I see some saying there’s no god tier champs in the 5* crystals but I see Doom and Venom in one crystal and Warlock in another. Also don’t see Juggy in more than one.

Where is warlock @MrSakuragi ? Maybe I missed him while reading.
    Ps_cr7 said:

Do the crystals differ by progression level? I see some saying there’s no god tier champs in the 5* crystals but I see Doom and Venom in one crystal and Warlock in another. Also don’t see Juggy in more than one.

Where is warlock @MrSakuragi ? Maybe I missed him while reading.
    He is in the degeneration crystal. But not sure if everyone is seeing the same thing?
    Here is what I’m seeing. Some of the crystal names in this thread are different from what I see, at least at the 5* rarity. I’m UC.

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

i have opened 7 27k fragment crystals and never got what i wanted. if this is the case, atleast i wont feel forced to do incursions again. good, i guess

Frankly, now the crystals are worse than before.

I think I've opened a fair few and got some decent 5* champs. 7 crystals are a good number but you must have received something decent?

Imo , if you really want a champ like Apocalypse, keep doing incursions. For me it's fun, easy way to accumulate 5* and 6* shards and also a chance at the 27k crystals. Takes about an hour a week.

Here is what I’m seeing. Some of the crystal names in this thread are different from what I see, at least at the 5* rarity. I’m UC.

Aw man that sw classic crystal really kabam done some players over with how trash these are if higher title tb gets trash 5s in these
    Here are the other crystals I’m seeing, if anyone is curious. I see a few guys in multiple crystals: Joe Fixit, Kingpin and Spidey Morales.

Here are the other crystals I’m seeing, if anyone is curious. I see a few guys in multiple crystals: Joe Fixit, Kingpin and Spidey Morales.

I like ur set of crystals id love to go for a lot of them rare 5s
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Bendy said:

Everyone gets the same crystal u might been looking at a different star rarity
    Nope, my friend who is also Cav got totally different 5* crystals to me, e.g. poison immune

Bendy said:

Everyone gets the same crystal u might been looking at a different star rarity
    Nope, my friend who is also Cav got totally different 5* crystals to me, e.g. poison immune
    Its weird there different ones i see are quite trash to go for seeing what uncollected has i would rather that
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    How are people seeing nullify crystals? This entire game is broken like wtf
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

It seems different progression levels have different crystals available to them, which is honestly the worst idea that Kabam could have done with this iteration of Incursions crystals.
    ItsDamien said:

bdawg923 said:

It seems different progression levels have different crystals available to them, which is honestly the worst idea that Kabam could have done with this iteration of Incursions crystals.
    Nope. I'm thronebreaker, alliance mate is not, we see the same crystals. Neither of us see nullify crystal
    bdawg923 said:

ItsDamien said:

bdawg923 said:

Nope. I'm thronebreaker, alliance mate is not, we see the same crystals. Neither of us see nullify crystal
    Is your alliance mate Cav? Different crystals for Cav and above versus uncollected and below?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    We should have access to all 12, why don’t we have access to all 12 incursion crystals.

bdawg923 said:

ItsDamien said:

bdawg923 said:

Is your alliance mate Cav? Different crystals for Cav and above versus uncollected and below?
    He is cav ye

We should have access to all 12, why don’t we have access to all 12 incursion crystals.

Agreed. This system seems so arbitrary and stupid. Like what makes them decide who needs a certain type or champ? Absolutely mindless decision
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

@bdawg923
    I can't see Nullify or Degen crystals.

I want my shards back to make the right choices. This is beyond incompetence.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    We need an answer to this crystal availability fiasco please.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Any update?

Any update?

We wont for a few days
    bdawg923 said:

Agreed. This system seems so arbitrary and stupid. Like what makes them decide who needs a certain type or champ? Absolutely mindless decision
    100% i for sure dont need hiemdall ironman or jugs what i need is sw classic or wolvie or any other rare 5s than only war machine
    Kabam?
    ?
    This gonna be addressed?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Looks like even Kabam are getting in on the joke
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Can't this company just get it right for once. Every improvement seems like astep back.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I think 6* crystals in incursions is overdue