**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champs i should rank up for 6.1

HalalaHalala Posts: 79
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Act 6 dont let me bring 4 star champs in, can anyone help me what champs i should rank up??
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I became Cavalier recently and think that except u already have BWCV, Prof X will be useful. Sunspot can be useful but u already have BWCV for incinerate immunity.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79

I became Cavalier recently and think that except u already have BWCV, Prof X will be useful. Sunspot can be useful but u already have BWCV for incinerate immunity.

Should i rank up mole man and symbiote (but i lack some tier for mystic champs) for act6
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Mole man, killmonger, prof X, SS, and magik are all good option IMO. You already have your crossbones counter so that’s a plus
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I won't recommend Mole Man cause I have him at rank 4 and barely used him in act 6.1. Although SS is a good option to consider for ranking up.
    Ace2319 said:

Mole man, killmonger, prof X, SS, and magik are all good option IMO. You already have your crossbones counter so that’s a plus

Thanks u

I won't recommend Mole Man cause I have him at rank 4 and barely used him in act 6.1. Although SS is a good option to consider for ranking up.

Thanks u for ur help, i wi try to rank up prox first, i need 2 champs more
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I just got Cav on my mini account yesterday and used solely sunspot at r5 for all the boss fights including crossbone and sentinel. I had will power max. I used 5-6 revives on crossbone but powered it through with sunspot since he was my only r5 and the hardest hitter I got. The poison kills him before crossbone regens but he chipped away significant damage that it didn’t matter. It worked out pretty well since I didn’t have to use any units to get Cav—used all the compensation revives and potions.

Nalak8 said:

I just got Cav on my mini account yesterday and used solely sunspot at r5 for all the boss fights including crossbone and sentinel. I had will power max. I used a 5-6 revives on crossbone but powered it through with sunspot since he was my only r5 and the hardest hitter I got. The poison kills him before crossbone regens but he chipped away significant damage that it didn’t matter. It worked out pretty well since I didn’t have to use any units to get Cav.

Hi, is sunspot useful for hole quest, or just boss, i use him not well( i will practice in rol)
    I just have enough catalyst for 1 champs mutant
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Halala said:

Nalak8 said:

I just got Cav on my mini account yesterday and used solely sunspot at r5 for all the boss fights including crossbone and sentinel. I had will power max. I used a 5-6 revives on crossbone but powered it through with sunspot since he was my only r5 and the hardest hitter I got. The poison kills him before crossbone regens but he chipped away significant damage that it didn’t matter. It worked out pretty well since I didn’t have to use any units to get Cav.

Hi, is sunspot useful for hole quest, or just boss, i use him not well( i will practice in rol)
    I used him for most the fights in the quest and not just the boss. My team was G2099, mole man, prof x, sunspot, and I hulk. Sunspot and g2099 did almost all the fights in the lane. Use sunspot’s sp2 once or twice and the fight is pretty much over.
    Thanks u nalaka
    Nalak8 said:

Halala said:

Nalak8 said:

I used him for most the fights in the quest and not just the boss. My team was G2099, mole man, prof x, sunspot, and I hulk. Sunspot and g2099 did almost all the fights in the lane. Use sunspot’s sp2 once or twice and the fight is pretty much over.
    hey, i done 6.1.5 quite well, but i have trouble with havok, can u give me some tips?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Halala said:

Thanks u nalaka

Being Greek, I totally misread that...

Halala said:

Thanks u nalaka

Being Greek, I totally misread that...
    ???