**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3.4 Bleed immune lane, Yondu armor break not working

In 5.3.4, there is a lane with bleed immune opponents. I was using my r4/55 yondu and instead of armor breaking them since they are bleed immune he didn’t do anything. As he was hitting them immune kept popping up so he was trying to inflict bleed when it should be armor break right???

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    If the node itself is bleed immune, he won't do the armor break, cus its not a 'natural' immunity, so he'll try to do bleeds, and fail
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I would like to hear from a mod instead of you just guessing at what it could be
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Wow that's really stupid lol, more incompetence from kabam.
  • Grimmbear wrote: »
    If the node itself is bleed immune, he won't do the armor break, cus its not a 'natural' immunity, so he'll try to do bleeds, and fail

Yup, he is right. At first when I read the post was confused myself but when u play the game Yondu is actually trying to bleed the opponent but being immune by the node it just shows immune.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Wasn't guessing.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Heartless wrote: »
    In 5.3.4, there is a lane with bleed immune opponents. I was using my r4/55 yondu and instead of armor breaking them since they are bleed immune he didn’t do anything. As he was hitting them immune kept popping up so he was trying to inflict bleed when it should be armor break right???
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    If the node itself is bleed immune, he won't do the armor break, cus its not a 'natural' immunity, so he'll try to do bleeds, and fail [/quot
    Grimbear is right... This is the same reason x23 don't procs cruelty buffs against those debuffs immune nodes champs because they are not naturally immune ....to bleed....