**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could I do Shang chi boss rush

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Heres my roster. Idk if I should go for it, what's ur thoughts.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Show us the rest of your roster and we can give you a real answer...
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Nah
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    My initial reaction was 2 or 3 Odins, but it could actually be done for less with high skill. I used max 5* Aegon and Corvus, and it took about 25 revives. You have the same champs as max 4*, which has about half the health and attack as the champs I used. Basic math would say twice the revives could get it done...so 50 revives, or 800 units.

Leaving some room for error, I think it's doable for you with 1-2k units. But, only if you have fairly strong skills.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually when you are also uncertain of whether your roster is good enough for particular event, I'd suggest hold off.

Some pro-players may try to clear tough contents with 4* mainly because he/she fully aware of how to utilise their 4* roster to the max.

If the game ends up with unit dumpling power through, then its better wait until your roster is ready or you're confident with your roster.

In fact, the rewards from Ch.2 is not worth you spent 800-1000 units, with the risk of you stuck in the middle.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    R1s02 said:

Heres my roster. Idk if I should go for it, what's ur thoughts.

Chapter 1 1st 3 quests yes
    Chapter 1 quest 4 may take some boosting