**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHAT IF...?

Kabam shuts down the servers temporarily ... say ... for a month, dedicating itself, exclusively, to reviewing the programming and fixing all the bugs, testing the gaming system until all the problems have been fixed.

For the summoners it could serve as a rest, missing the game and returning with more energy and desire to play, with the assurance that we will have an already improved product.

Let's see it as a "closed for remodeling" ...

Would it be a definitive solution to the lack of time and the difficulty of running the game and checking bugs at the same time?

I wouldn't mind waiting to receive a game that I love, and that has already been corrected.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Ummm No
  • Options
    Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    @Raganator it is certain that you will return... Vice is very strong XD
  • Options
    X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    I’d like to be able to play the game.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★
    This is the equivalent of chopping off your arm because you have a wart on your hand.

You no longer have a wart, but you have a much bigger problem.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Kabam shuts down the servers temporarily ... say ... for a month, dedicating itself, exclusively, to reviewing the programming and fixing all the bugs, testing the gaming system until all the problems have been fixed.

For the summoners it could serve as a rest, missing the game and returning with more energy and desire to play, with the assurance that we will have an already improved product.

Let's see it as a "closed for remodeling" ...

Would it be a definitive solution to the lack of time and the difficulty of running the game and checking bugs at the same time?

I wouldn't mind waiting to receive a game that I love, and that has already been corrected.

Speaking as a business owner...if you close for a month (or even a week in some cases), and there is anything comparable to what you offer, then you should just close the doors forever.

There's a reason stores/restaurants etc., schedule maintenance/renovations/remodeling for off-business hours.

Unfortunately for Kabam, there are no "off-business" hours.