**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Awakening

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am stuck between Hyperion and Hercules to awaken with a 5* generic AG. Who would you pick?

Cosmic Awakening 63 votes

Hyp
44%
Lightburn22heruheru511ShaggyMCropDusterpseudosaneMigginslycx23433SbkruebRedDevil1997BahubaliTed_n00bgentwalkerdogIronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaBeastDadŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000Will3808Celtic1981 28 votes
Herc
55%
zuffyMagrailothosFoxhero007SungjCassyMalreck04Moosetiptronic10or_StrongJuggerNotRookiiePikoluTitan41EtjamaSarvanga1_RenaxqqPepporoniTrashyPandaMrddrBollandAddictor 35 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    For reference: I’m on 7.1.4 and run suicides currently
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Herc
    Both really benefit from it, so go based on who you would use more. Both are still great unawakened anyway so can’t go wrong. Me personally prefer immunity to death temporarily.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I think I’m going to go with Herc since I’m more likely to naturally awaken Hyp, and I don’t know when Hercules will be widely available
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Herc
    Herc 100%. He is much better with scuicides imo
  • SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15
    Hyp
    Lpoo said:

I think I’m going to go with Herc since I’m more likely to naturally awaken Hyp, and I don’t know when Hercules will be widely available

Herd probably needs it more but hyp is better
  • SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15
    Hyp
    Herc
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Herc
    You run suicides? Herc all day.

If you didn't, it'd be more roster dependent. Hype is one of my favorite champs in the game, but a big part of that is the ability to freely and liberally spam specials.

e: Yeah I realize this is awakening over ranking, but immortality is one hell of a utility to add to a champ.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
    Herc
    Ppl who picked hype is mainly bc they don’t have herc as 5 or 6 stars. Herc’s sig is way more useful than hype. The sig is not a must but that immortality is nuts!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Herc
    Lpoo said:

This. Herc isn’t in the general pool till late nov/early dec.

I’m a huge Hype fan but with the cosmic/tech dual crystal getting a natural dupe can definitely happen.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Herc

Lpoo said:

Herd probably needs it more but hyp is better
    Herc doesn’t even need it lol. Champs with a great kit already with a really good sig put the mindset on the player that they need it. Hyperion definitely needs the sig more than herc does but both are great regardless awakened or not. Huge on maintaining hyperions furies, and immortality is self explanatory.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Herc
    Easily