Options

My 2nd r5 has finally arrived!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Was a tough decision between:
Unduped-iceman, NF, sentinel
Duped and high sig-capiw, AA
But I am in 6.2.2 where I need triple immunities. So with great damage comes great immunities, and with both of this comes iceman. Waiting for a heimdall for final boss node(requirement:fury buff)

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Odd rank up but congrats!
  • Options
    Whom should I rank up next to r5
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Heck Yeah
  • Options
    It’s Ok Madrid

I too have terrible PI and Masteries but I don’t care. I’ve had the same masteries since Act 4 and I just finished 7.2 last week
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used AA for 4/6 bosses in 6.2 lol
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

I too have terrible PI and Masteries but I don’t care. I’ve had the same masteries since Act 4 and I just finished 7.2 last week

You might have finished it sooner if you changed your masteries between act 4 and now lol

Maybe but I actually did finish quite fast in terms of how long my account has been live
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Great rank up! Ice man is fun, triple immunity, versatile as hell, can tank sp3s, and has some pretty solid damage. Overall a ice rank up. Wouldn’t do cap either since you already had a science champ ranked up. However i would have ranked up starky to go along with that gwen and do v5 easy pz
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

You might have finished it sooner if you changed your masteries between act 4 and now lol

Maybe but I actually did finish quite fast in terms of how long my account has been live
    Is literally every post you make about “guys I made it through easy nerfed content, bow at my feet” lol
  • Options
    SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15

Was a tough decision between:
    Unduped-iceman, NF, sentinel
    Duped and high sig-capiw, AA
    But I am in 6.2.2 where I need triple immunities. So with great damage comes great immunities, and with both of this comes iceman. Waiting for a heimdall for final boss node(requirement:fury buff)

Cool

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I am shock.
  • Options

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

Act 7 is incredibly easy tho lol

Point is that I got to the end of Story Content with the same crappy masteries from Act 4

Act 7 May be easy but Act 6 isn’t
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Forget everyone else, that’s an awesome rank up!
  • Options

Forget everyone else, that’s an awesome rank up!

Amen
  • Options

Great rank up! Ice man is fun, triple immunity, versatile as hell, can tank sp3s, and has some pretty solid damage. Overall a ice rank up. Wouldn’t do cap either since you already had a science champ ranked up. However i would have ranked up starky to go along with that gwen and do v5 easy pz

BTW I have stealthy starky and Gwen all as five stars
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

Act 7 is incredibly easy tho lol

Point is that I got to the end of Story Content with the same crappy masteries from Act 4

Act 7 May be easy but Act 6 isn’t
    Touché. Using the same masteries from act 4-7 isn’t really a smart thing, but it’s just a game and everybody’s entitled to how they want to play it.
    the only change my masteries have had since act 4 is salve, md, and one level in collar tech (I think)
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Damn that P.I
    My 5* r3 sabertooth has pi same as that
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's ok I guess, but make the next one CAIW or AA