**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incredible lag in arenas

I'm facing some really crazy lag in arenas, which wasn't so before this recent update.

Game name: The Savage Ancient
Device: Dell Venue 8 Tab
Android 4.4.2

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Me too having same issue
    It's feel similar to watching a video with lots of buffering
    Android 6.0.1
    Sony Xperia Z2
  • Mr_ROBOTMr_ROBOT Posts: 5
    Yes me too, specially in the two battlefield where on there are some mountains behind you and the other in the shield hanger where a jet keeps hovering back and fro
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    lag not only in arena, in AQ i see like little freeze and can't play good
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    after 45-60 minutes game becoming slow

Android 6.0.1
    honor 5x
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Extreme lag is very frequent since the new update. The lag is in all aspects of the game.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    There still seems to be no improvement, playing the arenas for long is resulting in lag. Have to force close the game and reopen it. Can we have someone look into this or let us know if any other details are required.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Yup, lost my streak cause of this