**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any tips for SC challenge with Corvus?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Having a bit of a hard time on she hulk with my r4, but I’m hoping to get better.

Any tips for fighting in general, or mathchup specific tips, all are welcome
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Also she hulk seems to be possessed be mysterio, throwing heavy after heavy into thin air, I’m not even blocking that much.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Don't hit champs . Just hit them on block. Don't use all glave charges. Stay on 1% health.CG won't die with any debuffs until Glave charges are there. .use Odin, Heimdall, Proxima, white mag synergy. . U can do it bro
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Best synergies for Corvus are Dr Strange, 1 proxima and them 2 more corvus and proxima if you have them.

You will only play with Corvus anyway and the attack synergy are very good.

6% attack synergy for 16 fights is better than +15% attack for 3 fights (White mags)

Heimdal brings 0 for Corvus.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    I took corvus, Aegon, wags, wags and proxima with me. Never used Aegon and had pre fight for all angry monkeys. Corvus is great for this quest .. little bit of a cheat code
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    AA wirh Sorcerer synergy for better block penetration also good..just try now with my 6r2 corvus without boosts and on 1st fight she hulk i did 13k medium to block lol.
    Thanks for the tips guys, I was bringing diablo for final boss and guardian+squirrel girl for the perfect blocks, isn't that better? but maybe I'll just bring a wags instead of diablo for the monkeys. @Seraphion @Fit_Fun9329

r5 him. thats the key.

I'll be practicing until I can solo till the first HM atleast before I start spending items, so if I can get some t5b in these weeks I might take him up.
    edited September 2021
    Malreck04 said:

Thanks for the tips guys, I was bringing diablo for final boss and guardian+squirrel girl for the perfect blocks, isn't that better? but maybe I'll just bring a wags instead of diablo for the monkeys. @Seraphion @Fit_Fun9329

I needed 3 single revives with my R5 Corvus vs Shang.

Depends what you like more. I feel like the attack is more valuable but that is only my opinion
    Haji_Saab said:

My team for Corvus is:

Corvus, Proxima, Guardian, ST (or any other partner that gives PB), DS

Guardian 3 PB synergy won't bring you anything too. You don't parry much aside from HM (and even there you don't really need to)

Better take more Corvus and Proxima for 12/14% attack bonus.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

My team for Corvus is:

⬆️ ⬆️ this completely
    Seraphion said:

Haji_Saab said:

My team for Corvus is:

Guardian 3 PB synergy won't bring you anything too. You don't parry much aside from HM (and even there you don't really need to)

It helps a lot, it gives you three parry/heavy and hit into his block without losing glaive charges because of the perfect block. It’s very helpful.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Corvus with proxima syn destroys this. Hit monkey 1st time is hardest as you got to eat your charges a bit to get that evade mission. Other than that try not to hit the ai other than their block. It gives you a safety net for a missed hit as you can eat a combo or parry won't kill you. Fury quake syn could help you from ai intercept and saves some charges on a mess up. Plus fury is great for shang as if you mess up and lose decoy you don't have to worry about encroaching stun anymore as he is stun immune.

I have a video where I showed a buddy how to use Corvus in it, if you need a video. I only filmed the sunspot match as I just redid it to there for him. If not just practice and he will destroy this.

Good luck mate
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    As mentioned video if interested if not ignore.

https://youtu.be/x25360wELlQ
    Jaded said:

Seraphion said:

Haji_Saab said:

My team for Corvus is:

It helps a lot, it gives you three parry/heavy and hit into his block without losing glaive charges because of the perfect block. It’s very helpful.
    That is only 6 charges you safe.

I got throught the first 2 HM without that.

You can also wait his heavy and counter heavy (he throws it quite often when you hit the block)

Ofc if you feel more safe that way then bring white mags :)
    Seraphion said:

Jaded said:

Seraphion said:

Haji_Saab said:

My team for Corvus is:

That is only 6 charges you safe.

I got throught the first 2 HM without that.

You can also wait his heavy and counter heavy (he throws it quite often when you hit the block)

Ofc if you feel more safe that way then bring white mags :)
    Okay dude, plenty of people used this synergy and it’s helpful to keep glaive charges on all fights. No need to bring back this thread to try to belittle me.