**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adding Galactus as a playable character

So I just got a unique idea of how to solve the "he's too big" problem and introduce galactus and I'm certain many people would love to obtain him. This might sound a bit silly but what if galactus "plays" with his opponent and he's actually only fighting with his fingers that represent "the champion". His specials might be a fist coming down or energy beams from his hand and his sp3 would actually show galactus as a whole doing some godlike ****

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure the easier way would just be Galactus' foot
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

• Options
    RedoxRedox Posts: 23
    Djin said:

Has the ability, doesn't mean he needs to be that size. And sure, why would he decide to be smaller rather than big? Well the game is far from canon or else dormammu would be slightly stronger than nick fury I suppose, but we can't complain much about that since otherwise all mystics and cosmics would be out of scale godlike while the skill class wouldn't even be able to touch them. Besides there's so much content and games where galactus is half a skyscraper tall so I think players would be able to forgive that decision. I just think making galactus an actual champion who's completely in frame of the screen would be a bit too far even for a game.