**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL changes that can help us all

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
1. Seeing other member's aq and aw energy.

Ever since most offices and schools opened up , not everyone can login on discord and discuss aq energy stuff cuz of a lot of schoolwork and things. Seeing other member's energy status can help you decide which path they can take to finish aq/aw at the earliest so the person with 1 aq energy doesnt need to take the outer path in map 5

2. Using prefights in arena

I hate when i find a thing in arena and stealthy cant activate webfoam. Or when all 3 opponents are incinerate immune and torch hits for nothing. Or when i have storm x on the team and cant activate cold tempest against iceman. I think it would be a good addition
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Good to see you are up so late as well :)

And yea those changes would be nice.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    it would also be nice to see other people in your alliance's activity. i mean it shows when they last logged in, but they could have been active for one minute or one hour
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Last thing we need in arena is more screens to go through between rounds imo
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Last thing we need in arena is more screens to go through between rounds imo

I wouldn’t see it as more screens. Just after selecting who’s fighting who you can select their pre fight. Not more screens, adjust options on the final screen.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Also take away OUR name in AQ/AW maps. It gets in the way of moving sometimes.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    naikavon said:

I'd like to add another. I know there are issues with the game right now so I don't expect it to be added soon but if it could be added for the next time, that would be fabulous

Please please please fix it so long solo events that require significant scrolling down to reach the reward [like summer resort] stay where we left off claiming. It is currently driving me nuts having to scroll down...and down and down to obtain the summer resort rewards. I know in the grand scheme of things it's not super important but it sure would be a nice qol improvement.

I usually just wait until it shows up in my rewards stash and claim it from there. I figure that's saved me a minimum of 53 hours.

My math could be wrong, though lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I'm not sold on the first one. Last thing I want is someone messaging me whenever I have an Energy Point.

We already have a poke feature, so I am not sure why this will have additional messaging. It would be nice to know how much energy others have so that we can boost and move in aw and not worry about others not having energy.
    The majority of us are connected on Discord, Line, and other social outlets. I don't need a message telling me to move whenever someone gets impatient.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Auto-Claim expired Rewards.
    Auto-Sell expired Items, ISO, and Catalysts.
    Auto-Request Help for Arena Champions.

Allow selective claiming of items in Reward bundles. If not possible, put selectors into their own individual reward packages. If not reasonable, make selectors actual items with 'use or this will auto-open' timers, akin to the Christmas Gift item.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

I'm not sold on the first one. Last thing I want is someone messaging me whenever I have an Energy Point.

We already have a poke feature, so I am not sure why this will have additional messaging. It would be nice to know how much energy others have so that we can boost and move in aw and not worry about others not having energy.
    The majority of us are connected on Discord, Line, and other social outlets. I don't need a message telling me to move whenever someone gets impatient.
    That happens anyway. I get messaged and pokes when ever someone needs a link cleared. If introduced, this is stop unwanted messaging when we people know that I don't have energy.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Using pre-fights in arena would be amazing. I like to test out new champs in arena, but I can't do that if I can't use them properly.

As for the other suggestion, I think @GroundedWisdom made a good point about how that might not be an optimal solution. However, one thing I think could be cool and would serve a similar purpose is if everyone were able to give an update on their status that officers could see. If I stop right before clearing a node and then have to go to sleep because I'm out of energy, that might be valuable for people to know. If that node needs clearing faster than I can reach it, they might direct someone else to it. However, maybe I've stopped because I'm out of energy but I'll still reach that node in half an hour when my energy's up again. Then there's no need to redirect someone else there, unless things are really urgent.

Sure, you can leave a message in the chat but those tend to disappear rather quickly as people are either talking or clearing content.

Likewise, maybe officers could leave a message for players there. "Hey, Ercarret, your teammate went to sleep/work/school before clearing node X, but we need it cleared before they're back. Can you take care of it?"

Just easier communication.

Another thing I would really love to see, that has nothing to do with anything OP said, is the ability to talk to all officers at the same time. It's really annoying having to update everyone one-by-one on something you can't just take in the chat.