**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inclined towards Ebony Maw!

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
After watching Kabam Broccoli interview with @Prof_Hoff, I took my 6* R1 Sig20 Ebony Maw for RoL run and now I'm thinking of ranking him to R2 before Dr Doom(pulled him last week and I have 5/65 Doom on my main acc). Anyone on the same boat?

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    No?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @MegaSkater67 Mine is Sig 20. Such an unique play style. Do you recommend any synergy?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@MegaSkater67 Mine is Sig 20. Such an unique play style. Do you recommend any synergy?

He doesn’t really need it. His synergies aren’t great, I always use him just on his own myself. The full obsidian one could speed up his nullify mission though because you could do it with just one SP1 instead of two, since you’ll be able to give them fury with a heavy attack as well.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Lol if he was released like broccoli wanted then sure but as he's not there's no reason to until he's reworked one day.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

I have my Ebony maw at r3 and love using him. His degen damage is really strong now, and it’s passive. He has quite a lot of utility too. Non contact attacks, falter, power steal, power gain, he can steal power gain so fights like Hyperion or Aarkus are always fun. He’s also a great defender, personally I think he’s an excellent champ now and absolutely worth ranking up. I would like to dupe mine at some point.

That’s great to hear that you have such a passion for a not so popular character. But over doom? Don’t get me wrong, rank who you like, but at least r2 Doom first
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I have my Ebony maw at r3 and love using him. His degen damage is really strong now, and it’s passive. He has quite a lot of utility too. Non contact attacks, falter, power steal, power gain, he can steal power gain so fights like Hyperion or Aarkus are always fun. He’s also a great defender, personally I think he’s an excellent champ now and absolutely worth ranking up. I would like to dupe mine at some point.

for sure a solid champion, just well doom is doom
    Mattyy said:

Lol if he was released like broccoli wanted then sure but as he's not there's no reason to until he's reworked one day.

Rework again?
    @IronGladiator22 I will definitely take Doom to R2 but I love ramping up some unique champs. My main account I have Tigra 6*R3. These rank up actually adds up fun in the game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have mine at r1 undupped, thinking of r2 (or r3 over Longshot).

Mephisto said:

He doesn’t really need it. His synergies aren’t great, I always use him just on his own myself. The full obsidian one could speed up his nullify mission though because you could do it with just one SP1 instead of two, since you’ll be able to give them fury with a heavy attack as well.
    Imo a useful synergy is w Stryfe. +15% degen damage is solid increase
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I do won r3 doom and r3 maw. Maybe I will pill trigger . Who knows
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I only have 3 star ebony maw. The only reason I maxed him out was to play against event quest final boss shang chi