**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Professor X Worthy of R3?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have all content in game like abyss and act 6-7 100%. I still have some carinas challenges to do. Will taking professor x to R3 help my account in any way right now? I’ve been learning to play him and he’s great, but seems for only long fights
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Do it regardless. He’s fun, has excellent utility and damage, plus he works for both short and long fights
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Short answer: yes

Less short answer: yes he's a great addition to any roster, even one that has everything 100%. If you heavy before specials and cancel with block/any attack to gain 2 prowess then he's capable of clearing regular healthpools in one cycle.

So he's not a long fight only champ, he's got great damage for regular fights that's capable of ramping to ridiculous levels when needed. One of if not the best miss/evade counters.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Yes, I brought mine to R3 and haven’t regretted it for a second. He has amazing damage and great utility. I can get through ROL fights in 50 something hits, plus the evade and miss counter and immunity to reverse controls. I was using him more than my 5* Apoc at rank 2, so I took the plunge. Have used him for story content and AW fairly regularly.

Also, all but his first medium attack are non contact so he also counters Korg and Electro. All of this without even taking into consideration his awesome synergies.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Only good for long fights, what? For short fights you need to get to 2.9 bars and 100 charges, then throw a couple of sp2s and there’s a good chance the opponent will die.