**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TB EQ Idea

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
After killing my soul once again in the monotonous and painfully boring Cav EQ, i had an idea. What if the TB eq was like SOP? A challenging boss fight and maybe 6 levels of difficulty or only 3.

I think it would be way more interesting that way, just due to how boring Cav EQ is. And its not challenging. Just *really* boring.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Maybe two challenging boss fights (one for each new champ) and 3 SOP like paths to each??
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Maybe two challenging boss fights (one for each new champ) and 3 SOP like paths to each??

Or better yet:
    4-6 bosses in the first 2 chapters, and SOP like paths with those bosses leading to the two new bosses.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Honestly I would love a TB EQ, but so many more things need to be changed before this. Does sound like a good idea though
  • Options

Honestly I would love a TB EQ, but so many more things need to be changed before this. Does sound like a good idea though

Im just trying to come up with something that maybe Kabam will see so that each month isnt a mirror image of the last month 😑
  • Options

We just got cav EQ, why rush for more content that just takes more time to create which leads to more bugs.. we don't need a TB EQ

“Just” got cav eq
  • Options
    It was just an idea. I kinda have been getting tired of the game. I rarely play outside of Alliance stuff. I have been contemplating straight up leaving the game after the season. As in deleting it.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    it's not exactly a mirror image though, the way to get the passive fury this time is a bit different compared to last time.
  • Options

it's not exactly a mirror image though, the way to get the passive fury this time is a bit different compared to last time.

Different, but the same.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Or SOP every month and call it TB, with existing rewards + 3M gold + 10 4* crystal..
    :wink:
  • Options

We just got cav EQ, why rush for more content that just takes more time to create which leads to more bugs.. we don't need a TB EQ

I just turned 18, 10 years ago.
  • Options
    I think it’d be fun for them to break the mould slightly with a harder difficulty. EQ is such a time investment, I’m still exploring ch3 cuz I just cba with it. Because it came out so late it has never felt fresh and challenging, only time I think I’ve needed revives was Spidey2099 and that was more an inability to parry, intercept and manage dropped inputs all month
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Yeah the big issue preventing a thronebreaker level event Quest is the amount of nodes they have to program. If you heard the interview with broccoli he pointed out that this is manually programmed this isn't just a simple drag-and-drop. Eventually once they get to thronebreaker level difficulty for side quest or event Quest it's probably going to mean making her role as the default difficulty and removing normal
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

It's got rotating global nodes but everything else is the same. I very much dislike Cav EQ. I hate each chapter is class based. It's not hard content but it's more annoying than anything.