**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don’t think any event so far has been as annoying as Summoner Camp

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
It’s so dull and uninspiring . Getting those pathetic daily prizes , having to remember to do it every single day or risk missing out on the big prizes ... and the worst part is that the big prizes are even that impressive . Not for a quest that last a framing three months

I get the idea behind it , they want to make sure that players log in daily but it’s so badly made .

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Did you really have to create another thread on this? You already created one earlier and iirc, you commented on the other summoner camp threads.
  • Options
    well i already missed the last 2rewards. Bcs sometime i just feel burnt out and dont even feel like logging in, let alone doing 10 fights
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    No event in the game has been more annoying than pressing one button daily? Are you genuinely serious with what you are saying???
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

less than 30 days remaining for most people, give it up man. we dont need to talk about it every 4 days.. kabam has got the message already

They will probably repeat it next year.
    That's what everyone said about the summoner appreciation calendar but here we are now.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    What is the furthest day you can be on right now?
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    It’s Honestly not that bad anymore. Get over it. They aren’t replacing it an your not getting something else
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    wholeheartedly agree... so not doing it... somedays you just don't want to play...
  • Options
    BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Definitely a huge PitA, *especially* with this stupid, months-long persistent bug and glitches all over the game. Hopefully the universe speaks to the K powers that be and just return to a long login calendar. This camp makes me wanna murder the councillors and the chef… lol
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d say moleman expeditions were worse but that’s just me.