**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shang-Chi “sidequest”

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
I don’t know if it’s just me with rage playing the challenge or it’s the node that is making my collection of skill knowledge render almost to worthless? If you are too far away you take degeneration damage. If you block/parry then you take too much block damage. And so on... I know there are different method that I could try to look up more closely, but I felt this challenge is more focused into “cash/unit grab” and less focused in skill.

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    It's mainly about skill actually. Plenty of options on YouTube already
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Mhm mhm
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Hit the block instead of blocking then
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The only BS fight is hit monkey, that was the fight that made me give up the quest
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

The only BS fight is hit monkey, that was the fight that made me give up the quest

yeah he's a hard one, but if you have Aegon with 150 hits combo, you won't be afraid of evade anymore.

And with items from compensation, I finished this quest with around 20 revives & 20 lv5 heal potions.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's seems to be meant for players who can practically breeze through it. In their case it's worth it, without the rest of us feeling too left out on rewards.

In my case, Mr. N's sp1 still lags me to heck, so it's just a straight no-go for me. Probably would've skipped without him though, so no biggie.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Well I unitsman my way through so it’s conpleted. Got an 6* warlock out of it.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    It's about having a decent to pro skills and having the required roster. If any of it is less, yes you're gonna have to pay. And they say Helloooo, unitman!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Its a potion grab if you dont have a duped corvus cause of the degen