Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My first rank 4 6 star

2»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    How’s the ocean?
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Damn that health
    Imagine a r4 sasquatch
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Damn i remember seeing this post recently and today I have your R4 APOC as a boss in bg2 AW against my Alliance. Hopefully we can cut it down.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

What's needed to upgrade to R5?

Your first born 😂
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

• Options
    Blizzard25Blizzard25 Posts: 67 ★★

Damn i remember seeing this post recently and today I have your R4 APOC as a boss in bg2 AW against my Alliance. Hopefully we can cut it down.

And cut him down you did, 0 kills as the first war as R4, very nice playing. 2 hours left in the war, good luck
  • Options
    Drake2078 said:

3 T6CC, 6 T6B, 6 T3A, 3 T5CC
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I know apoc is good so why is he a rare r4 candidate?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I know apoc is good so why is he a rare r4 candidate?

Most of the first r4s will be decided by prestige not if they are good or bad.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Congrats! Less than 2 years account and already with an R4 champ. Explore Act 6 next.
  • Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Well done, love apoc
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Wow! Awesome! Your hard work paid big time.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    With healthpools this high, potion farming needs a desperate revamp.
  • Options
    CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    YOO THATS SOOO COOIIL
  • Options
    A3G0N said:

Congrats! Less than 2 years account and already with an R4 champ. Explore Act 6 next.

Don't care to, probably never will. I've explored 7.1 and 7.2, the rewards are much better and fights more fun. There's nothing I can obtain from exploring act 6 but a title and a nexus crystal, not even close to being worth it
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75

A3G0N said:

Don't care to, probably never will. I've explored 7.1 and 7.2, the rewards are much better and fights more fun. There's nothing I can obtain from exploring act 6 but a title and a nexus crystal, not even close to being worth it
    You blasted all other content except Act 6 so should not be a problem with your roster. With rewards, It's still pretty good and can give 3-4 6*s to decent rank up to R3's. 1-T5CC, 1-6* nexus, 1-6* awakening gem, 2-6* generic rank 1-2, 4-25%T5CC frags, 11-T5B, 28k 6* shards, 68k 5* shards, 16-T2A's, 9M gold and a lot more in the paths (not sure if you explored any Act 6 chapter so it will be less if you did). Still worth it I reckon specially with no other content to do atm.