Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Do you think 4* basic should dupe 5 instead of 1

What do you think 4* have less value since the announcement of upcoming 6*

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    There’s a difference? Lol
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Yes it would be nice but Kabam won’t do it. The first time I put in a grind for a basic dupe I thought I would get the 20 sig lvl plus the iso, should’ve looked into it better. Just ask yourself if the awakened ability is worth the grind.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s pretty much like using an awakening gem so there’s no point of it being 5 over 1
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    An awakening gem only brings a champ to sig1 so duping from arena should not be any more than +1 sig.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Personally, I think an awakening gem should also give you 20 sig levels, but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Basic arena is only meant for receiving new champs or awakening them. It is good as it is now.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. That's what makes it a Basic Champ. I only Grind them if I don't have them or need to Awaken them.