**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else have revives expiring/about to expire?

2Β»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get the feeling. I went rogue in AQ just to claim mine that were expiring. Still, having too many is a good set of problems. Lol.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ngl I would love me some revives rn.

I would gladly give mine to those in need if I could. Lol I play the game for fun. I guess I'm getting hate for it by some, but I'm not going to content I strongly do not enjoy just because I have some revives I could throw at the content. If some enjoyable content comes along where I need some revives to complete it, I will do it, but otherwise won't. I was just commenting on how many revives I had and was curious since I've seen a lot of people saying Kabam didn't give enough. But I know I'm not an end game player. I went for TB because I wanted the perks of it, beyond that I'm not motivated to 100% Act 6 or do Abyss since it's such a long quest. Haha
    edited September 2021
    Zan0 said:

You haven’t even touched abyss and are asking what people even need revives for?

πŸ€” No, my point is why would people try to attempt something like Abyss when game is bugged and then complain Kabam didn't/isn't giving enough revives in compensation packages? I'm not an OP player and I know that, trust me. Players like KT1 are way better than me. And I'm ok with that. Plus, I don't want to do content I don't find enjoyable as this is a game. I pushed for TB for the rewards, but not because I enjoyed the content to get there. I'm not questioning why people need revives though. When I took on Grandmaster I used several team revives. I used revives to explore 7.1, so I don't believe I'm presenting myself as "that guy".
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.

Ngl I would love me some revives rn.

I would gladly give mine to those in need if I could. Lol I play the game for fun. I guess I'm getting hate for it by some, but I'm not going to content I strongly do not enjoy just because I have some revives I could throw at the content. If some enjoyable content comes along where I need some revives to complete it, I will do it, but otherwise won't. I was just commenting on how many revives I had and was curious since I've seen a lot of people saying Kabam didn't give enough. But I know I'm not an end game player. I went for TB because I wanted the perks of it, beyond that I'm not motivated to 100% Act 6 or do Abyss since it's such a long quest. Haha
    I 100% agree with this. Abyss is long and boring, no fun at all.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    You shouldn't have claimed them yet. And people are asking for even more revives.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes, I have revives in overflow
    I always have revives in overflow... But I don't let a single one expire. Never!
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162 β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    Used all the ones from the compensation. But technically i have some in overflow because im grinding to get more. That way i can 100% act 6.4 soon. Still content to complete, so the revives will be put to good use
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also by the way, for anyone who actually has nothing to use revives on, i like to go through 6.4.6 and use revives on the path to test champs i like vs the gm.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    I still have variants lanes I can hamfist my way through without a proper counter.
    edited September 2021

Someone that doesn't even have Act 6 explored let alone Abyss talking about having too many revives πŸ˜‚

Well, they are expiring aren't they? Not going to do content I hate just to avoid them expiring. πŸ˜‚
    -Gets revives
    -has tons of unfinished content
    -doesnt like the content
    -complains about revives expiring

Nice spin, Masterpuff.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had a lack of revives , I grinded , I had 40 revives , I did Mikes Revenge , I lacked Revives , Compensation came , I did content , My revives are not empty but not full.

Have abyss explore
    V1 explore
    And a few carina left

So just do content and use them, if u complaining about having it in overflow then just over use it...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    I've been blowing them in variants but I have none in overflow. Selling all the AW/AQ in overflow.

However, I notice a distinct lack of incursions pots in all the packages yet the punishment for a missed parry/dex is pretty significant and I got logged out from an incursion run while using a brand new Ipad on the weekend which really annoyed me.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    Doing 100% SoP and Shang chi challenge has taken most of what I had claimed.
    Have like 4 packages in my stash that I haven't claimed.
    No revives in overflow.
    I do have AQ revives constantly overflowing for the past 4-5 months or more. It's kinda frustrating getting all these free AQ team revives but you have to pay 100 units for regular ones.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t do any difficult content but have loads of items overflowing that are expiring πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Clue - do some content
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75 β˜…
    Always have specially when there are tough content I plan to complete. I will finish some Carina challenge soon.

Monk1 said:

I don’t do any difficult content but have loads of items overflowing that are expiring πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Clue - do some content

Hey, I'm TB and have completely explored 7.1 and all Variants (except V1) completed 7.2 and working on exploration at my own pace. I'm fine if people don't understand, I'm happy with how I play the game. 😊 I guess me and the players overusing revives on content too difficult for them (and especially when game is buggy) and then complaining about Kabam not giving enough revives out in compensation packages just won't understand each other. πŸ˜‚
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Sorry man, if you have content to do, why does this poll exist? I don't get it. Do a path, then claim revives. If you have more left in overflow...do another path?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    No revives in overflow.

I'm just wondering how many players have lost sight of the point of a game is to have fun. Lighten up, people! If you don't like certain content, you don't have to do it.

That’s not at all what your original post and survey says or conveys.

Unless you’ve 100% everything in game, you shouldn’t complain about expiring revives because you deem the content to be β€œunworthy” and can’t manage your inventory.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yes but its the lame alliance revives so no big concern about it
    No revives in overflow.
    Zan0 said:

Searmenis said:

I do have AQ revives constantly overflowing for the past 4-5 months or more. It's kinda frustrating getting all these free AQ team revives but you have to pay 100 units for regular ones.

The reason you are in jail must be because you say dumb stuff like that.
    Sorry if you re in constantly need of AQ revives, I feel your tragedy.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    No revives in overflow.

For those that don't have revives in overflow, what do you use all your revives on?

Sup Spur! ✌
    I normally have revives in my stash at all times. Maybe a piece of content comes out that makes me burn thru them, but I just autofarm for a few days until I'm stocked up again.

EDIT: If we are talking AQ compensation, I use those in a day or two. Nothing works for me in AQ. (Blocking, dex, random heavies. Ugh).
    AW compensations are all still waiting to be claimed. πŸ˜‡