**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It Is Done

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Now to pump her full of Sigs. No regrets with this one. She's pretty amazing.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

that is certainly.... a choice
    She's awesome.

Cant wait for Oct to come to get my hands on the 6*

Plan on taking her to r3....unless guilly can change my mind(which i doubt, but we'll see)
    I have a feeling the buff will be good. It was our vote, plus it's their first original.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Cant wait for Oct to come to get my hands on the 6*

Plan on taking her to r3....unless guilly can change my mind(which i doubt, but we'll see)
    I have a feeling the buff will be good. It was our vote, plus it's their first original.
    Maybe, if its good im just hoping itd be good without the awakening

At least with sw i could awakeb her in the future
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I took the 5* as well because I have 6* clair, sorcerer sup, sym sup, dm, and hood all duped and i want to r3 all of them so she would be not for ages. And i could take the 5* to s200.(and yes, that was 2 brags)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Cool

I took the 5* as well because I have 6* clair, sorcerer sup, sym sup, dm, and hood all duped and i want to r3 all of them so she would be not for ages. And i could take the 5* to s200.(and yes, that was 2 brags)

Yes, the 6* is next. I had a Mystic Gem I was sitting on, so I went 5*.

Congrats! the 6* costs 3 sigils, the 5* costs 2 sigils, so i decided to go 3 sigils and get the 6*. im at 72 credits now, almost half way there..

Not bad! Best of luck.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Where have any of you found her to be fun/useful? How advantageous is her Sig ability? What does she do well?

Dr. Zola
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Where have any of you found her to be fun/useful? How advantageous is her Sig ability? What does she do well?

Dr. Zola

I think she shines the most where she’s able to nullify anything, unless I’m wrong with anything as long it’s non-passive buff, with parry. Juggernaut is a good example.