**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buying the resort pass now…

… will still get me all the milestones from day 1, right?!
I mean as long as u did the 10 fights everyday.

It says pending, so I should get them all after the purchase?

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Yeah, once you unlock it it will open up everything you have earned.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Yeah, I did the same thing last week. Just be ready to get each reward, very long process :)
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Yeah, I did the same thing last week. Just be ready to get each reward, very long process :)

I claimed my 70+ rewards from the stash.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Thanks guys ✌🏼
    @Netbreaker if you are going to purchase resort pass plus then you will get all rewards immediately (stash or whatever). If only resort pass then rewards will unlock after doing 10 fights to get sunglasses.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Renaxqq said:

@Netbreaker if you are going to purchase resort pass plus then you will get all rewards immediately (stash or whatever). If only resort pass then rewards will unlock after doing 10 fights to get sunglasses.

Oh boy 🤦🏼‍♂️
    Thanks for the input!! Much appreciated. I was wondering why nothing was happening and opened a ticket to the support already 😅

Alright so I’ll get it in the evening today.

Renaxqq said:

Oh boy 🤦🏼‍♂️
    Thanks for the input!! Much appreciated. I was wondering why nothing was happening and opened a ticket to the support already 😅

Alright so I’ll get it in the evening today.

👍👍👍