Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

CMM worth the 6* Rank 3 if unawakened?

JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What's everyone's thoughts on if the Captain is worth rank 3'ing if unawakened?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I Rank 3’ed mine unawakened, and I don’t regret it. I use her all the time. The damage increase from R2 to R3 is pretty substantial
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Nah I think she is definitely still worth r3 unawakened. Her damage is still insane.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Her damage is going to be the same awakened or unawakened but don't rank her up If u don't have Nick or don't play with him because his synergy helps CMM a lot
  • Options
    JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    So seems about split. I am already thronebreaker, Domino is my only r3. I do have a Nick Fury that I use quite often. Maybe I will hold off and let it stew a bit. No rush for anything currently.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    JaggedSac said:

So seems about split. I am already thronebreaker, Domino is my only r3. I do have a Nick Fury that I use quite often. Maybe I will hold off and let it stew a bit. No rush for anything currently.

yeah sure, just use her in Cav Monthly quests, you'll find her suitable with yr style or not
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I don't use cmm often, but when I do I will use my 5/65 sig 200 over my unduped 6*, I will not consider taking her to r3 unduped tbh
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Not worth it considering t5cc rarity... As mentioned by someone else above there are much champs in cosmic class.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    What other cosmic option do you have?

If none, then yes
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    My roster has cosmic damage dealers covered, so I haven't even r2'd mine.

Definitely an r3 consideration if awakened, though I'd prefer her be at a little higher sig than 20.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    She’s definitely worth rank 3 unawakened. The awakening gives her more more utility but she’s still got all the damage and is still really good unawakened.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Definitely worth it! Mine’s R3 unawakened and gets used regularly with my four star Fury 😔
    Awakened is nice, but the damage during ignition is still there unawakened.