**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dream team (Cavalier)

GetsugaTenshouGetsugaTenshou Posts: 119
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

In case anyone is struggling with finishing this quest.
What I did was to play 6.2.2 Quest and take Ghost path.

I took hits from her until I reached at very low health and once health bar switched I knocked her out.
It does take some energy but so far it is easiest way for me to do this challenge.
Thought I'd share if anyone else is also struggling.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

6.2.3 CMM is one move, Icarus node so easy to end fight quickly. Restart. Repeat. (Hat tip to Karatemike.)

This. Significantly easier and cheaper
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

6.2.3 CMM is one move, Icarus node so easy to end fight quickly. Restart. Repeat. (Hat tip to Karatemike.)

With high sig Angela, pretty fun
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    it's embarrassing when some users can't read.

use the P2099, ultron and x-23 way. he should be better with this team.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Definitely a bad idea for anyone with access to 6.2.3. If you don’t have it and want the solo objectives, you should push to 6.2.3. Take an energy DoT dealing mystic against CMM. 3 energy, 10-15 seconds per fight, restart after. Still boring, but easily the best option available.

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

You don't need her at high sig, just awakened. Sig 1 will still do the trick since you get so many fury buffs. You start taking degen damage after 8 buffs (I think?), by which point you're beyond safe. The only time I ever took degen damage with Angela (and mine is sig 200) was when I had to endlessly bait out a special attack and the fury buffs expired and left me buff-less. But I think that was because I took her into some crazy power gain fight. Otherwise she won most fights without the opponent even close to reaching three bars of power.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

I see everyone's Icarus CMM path and raise you 7.2 Slumber path HTD path w/ iHulk. Easiest one of them all.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Doom was super easy too against cmm in 6.2.3
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You can even use killmonger with void synergy to easily do 3/4 of the paths of act 6.2.3
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    If I may recommend, Sorcerer Supreme against 6.2.3 CMM. 5/65 18-22 hits fight. Doom may be better option, but if you don't have him, Kali works good too
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

I’ve been exploring 6.2.3 to complete this set of objectives. It’s been super easy and quick.