**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help stuck act 6.2.6

I’m having trouble removing his charges my question is if I remove 1 or2 before I die he starts the next fight with 3 again do all 3 need to be removed in the same fight or can u take 1 or 2 off start the fight again with those charges already removed any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    You need to remove all 3 in the 1 fight. Either heal to full and have him hit your block with his special, then dex the end, or if you’re close when he launched a special you can dex the first hit then the last hit. They’re many YouTube videos to watch on it
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Thanks I was trying to remove them 1 at a time obviously wasn’t working
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    First four hits too be dodged and then immediately dash forward and dash back for correct timing in removing charges
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Try to dodge the SP1's. More hits, and easier chances to remove to charges. Dex the 1st hit, dash in when he charges with the head and dex once again. Like mentioned, heal fully. Lil portions is totally worth it at the end. Check out videos to make sure when to dex.

Good luck! He for sure is a pain. Ain't I right, boys and girls?