**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner camp last 6400 6* shards

Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Mods
I bought the summoner resort pass worth 1900 Indian Rupees which was the bigger one. And today I finished the 98 days of it and just noticed that I cannot claim the last 6400 6* shards. But I bought the pack for these shards. Can you help me? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Thanks in advance.
Harshbawa1
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Get in touch with support. They may help you out
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    If you messed up with the limited resources.. its on you.. they won't give you tips how to spend the resources.. which is very sad but that's the way it is. I'm not going to acquire the summoner resort pass etc so it's even less a possibility for me.. with all the bugs and all, I'm just playing leisurely and with as little motivation for content.. anyways good luck with your request to support.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

The Red Circles is where you messed up. You were only supposed to but ONE of everything but you bought 2 of those 3 items
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    they actually did say that the Resort Pass will allow you to buy ONE of everything in the Canteen Store. they didn't lay it all out plainly but technically they did make the suggestion that buying ONE of everything will allow you to get the entire store.

i planned my purchases out ahead of time to skip on things I didn't need and buy multiple of what might be more useful and when i end it, I will have gotten everything I set out to get including the AG and 6400 shards.

P.P.P.P.P.P.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Planning it out could have saved you from doing this mistake but to be honest this is such a messy Battle Pass wannabe event with a very bad UI.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The lesson learnt from Kabam's content is that when you are confused with it, go to forum / twitter / YT / google for some basic idea first. You can hold up redemption until you understand the mechanics and there is no need to redeem it immediately. This summer camp is a bit tricky but it is not tough to understand it if you're willing to spare 15-20 mins to read those related posts.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Contact support and if they don't fix it ask for your money back.

There is no way an event that lasts 90 days should allow this situation to occur. You can't be expected to read and remember everything.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Just move on. Trying to get a refund will screw you even further
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Get in touch with support. They may help you out

IF Kabam can help, they can only ever do it on unconsumed resources. Given that he messed up right at the beginning of the event. It's a certainty that that window of opportunity has long gone.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    You bought four star shards two times bro
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Bruh ..after spending 2k indian rupee I would have been extra careful ...really did lose out in good things
  • Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34
    It was an inadvertent error and rules weren’t too clear as well. Now I feel like cheated. @Kabam Miike please help.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Djin said:

This event was kinda stupid...
    If we were only supposed to buy one of each item then give us that item in the milestone rewards instead of giving tokens...
    This would have reduced the complexity and Kabam didn't have to waste time designing the token system.

With the way they complicate things it's like they want people to be confused...
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, refund will make you loose your Account basically.

The option to buy multiple of the first row was just meant for Beginners, who can’t buy the other stuff because they don’t have the required Progression Title.

Pretty sure one of the ingame messages told you to buy everything just once.
  • Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34
    It was an inadvertent error and rules weren’t too clear as well. Now I feel like cheated. @Kabam Miike please help.

What are the odds you havent used those 3000 4* shards, 18k t4b frags yet? if you havent, you may, just may, find some success by contacting support. a friend of mine traded level 1 revives for level 2 revives, did not use them, and asked for support to revert the conversion, and they did. they may help, but its situational. good luck.

PS- please dont refund. you'll be in negative credits, and the negative balance will be of 8k INR minimum.

I haven’t used 4* shards.

This discussion has been closed.