**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner camp last 6400 6* shards

2»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Why do people blame kabam when they make mistakes? We only got the first token 7 days into the event. We had so many posts in how to buy these things before that. The next token was on the 14th day. This is not the first event where we had a system of buying stuff using some sort of currency. Please don't blame the event for your mistakes. It's not really rocket science. If you can count to 28, the event is really easy to understand.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I actually feel bad for you bro
    Kabam itself should put limit of 1 on every item.
    Why on earth a person knowingly take inferior items like 4* shards when you can get 6* shards.

Such a pathetically designed event. That guy should be fired instantly from the team who made this. I’ve seen many players having this issue of not getting 6* shards as they unknowingly took inferior items more than once.
    First you made a 100 days event and locking the best rewards for end which people truly want and attaching a cash offer on the top to lure more people for extra rewards and then making them feel bad for a tiny little mistake.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Why on earth a person knowingly take inferior items like 4* shards when you can get 6* shards.

Such a pathetically designed event. That guy should be fired instantly from the team who made this. I’ve seen many players having this issue of not getting 6* shards as they unknowingly took inferior items more than once.
    First you made a 100 days event and locking the best rewards for end which people truly want and attaching a cash offer on the top to lure more people for extra rewards and then making them feel bad for a tiny little mistake.

The reason there was additional limit on lower value items was because you need atleast uncollected to claim the additional ones. Everyone can claim 14 items. The collected players need to buy the first 4 items using all 14 tokens. Uncollected and above players can buy more than those 4 items.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

The reason there was additional limit on lower value items was because you need atleast uncollected to claim the additional ones. Everyone can claim 14 items. The collected players need to buy the first 4 items using all 14 tokens. Uncollected and above players can buy more than those 4 items.
    Then make different stores for different progression level players (like in case of glory store)
    Why make people suffer for your mistakes. This is real cash involved in here and not the units which can be earned back.
  • Hey guys, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. For something like this, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team. You can reach out to them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.