**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the least effective champion in the game?

ArchemorosArchemoros Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Who is the least effective champion in the game? 37 votes

Luke Cage
37%
SomeoneElseDarcilisScottryanBUZZdog3000SpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzVinh225Lord_Paramount10ImbahtmahnKorporate_KurtX_KING_XArchemoros闽南公廉Claydeeezy 14 votes
Anyone Else
62%
NevvBRagamugginGunnerMegaSkater67Shynight00LoPrestiSaiyanCap253Mwhitaker23weavileCoolGuy_McFlyFilmScorpionThawnimBenny_Cucumbersnameplas1haunted_memoryNarcuulKhanMedinaMaledraccolbyscipio987Hzori 23 votes

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Anyone Else
    In my opinion She hulk, and spider gwen are complete garbage there specials are weak and there buffs sucks. I'm so glad i don't have she hulk. Shes the worst in my opinion
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Luke Cage
    mOsT oF tHe ChAmPs In ThIs GaMe ArE dEfFeCtIvE.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Anyone Else
    Kamala Khan. At least She-Hulk and SpiderGwen have stun. KK has nothing. Hard af to build fury stacks, and even with those fury stacks she hits like wet noodle.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Anyone Else
    at least luke cage can go indestructible. so you can plow through opponents and get hit with a red special and not worry about it
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Anyone Else
    Luke at least can tank an SP3 at the very least and he's hard to kill also. KK or She Hulk both are easy to kill and even tho KK can stack fury her damage leaves alot to be desired and She Hulk is just as sad as Fix It and both don't deserve the title of "Hulk". Banner is disspointed in both.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Anyone Else
    Carnage, no immunities, low damage, can’t take much damage and takes too long to build up. I like the way that he inflicts bleed but those are also too weak until he has a few charges of fury/precision and even then it’s not that great. Fun to play as, just don’t use him very often because he just isn’t good enough.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Anyone Else
    Bleed immune so he has some use.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Anyone Else
    she hulk, use her against mordo or any mystic with MD and you will see
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Anyone Else
    Spider-Gwen does not even have a decent s1. Worst champ easily in the game.